What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2006 Draw

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
girvie said:
I think the Bears won 6 premierships in that time. They may have been in other grandfinals which they lost, i'm not sure.

Does it get any better than seeing the Jets play the Bears at Henson Park or NSO??? me really thinks nought! Good old Sydney comp!

girvie

Staff member
TheRefPlaysForParramatta said:
I was under the impression that they featured in no grand finals since 1943
I was talking about the comp we play in now. Premier League/1st Division.

Perhaps the more important question is who will play in the next grand final?

newtownbluebags said:
Does it get any better than seeing the Jets play the Bears at Henson Park or NSO??? me really thinks nought! Good old Sydney comp!
It doesn't get better. Although a Newtown vs. North Sydney Premier League grand final in 2006 would be great. (Norths would win).

hrundi99

First Grade
girvie said:
Although a Newtown vs. North Sydney Premier League grand final in 2006 would be great. (Norths would win).

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggghhhhhhhhhht.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
girvie said:
I was talking about the comp we play in now. Premier League/1st Division.

Perhaps the more important question is who will play in the next grand final?

It doesn't get better. Although a Newtown vs. North Sydney Premier League grand final in 2006 would be great. (Norths would win).

At the end of the day those that would surely grin the widest, win, lose or draw, are those who revel in the Sydney comp,,,, I mean if ya luv the NRL ya could always go and watch Melvin storm play Auckland!!!!!!!!!! (p.s. I could be wrong:) please no noose's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 True Blues

Coach
I think since the Jets are the current holders of the Frank Hyde cup ( as usual ) they should get the two home games being the previous years winners. If Norths can actually manage to win it for a change, then they can have two home games the following season.

Say in maybe 2030.......

Fanny Batter

Juniors
nso for the bears v the jets is as good as it can get. cant wait till next yr. maybe i can meet some of u and show u all how smart i really am :p lol

Fanny Batter said:
nso for the bears v the jets is as good as it can get. cant wait till next yr. maybe i can meet some of u and show u all how smart i really am :p lol

That'll be a quick converstaion then, won't it?