What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2006: Everything you need to know!

9e601fd9.jpg

d90c14bf.jpg

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
dodge said:
In here I will attempt to run through each team and the personnel, sponsorship and cosmetic changes to the clubs for 2006...

Any help with info RE new sponsors, jersey changes, would be greatly appreciated.

Starting of course with Canterbury... :D

We have lost Marty Mitchell to Burleigh Bears
Stan Tuinoku (formely Tuitavake) to Souths
and we have also signe dLester Salanoa from Norths

tiger_nick

Bench
dodge said:
2006 Opening Rounds
R1 v Sea Eagles @ Brookvale, Saturday 7:30pm AEDT Fox Delay
R2 v Knights @ Canberra, Sunday 3pm AEDT Fox Delay
R3 v Roosters @ Aussie, Sunday 3pm AEDT Fox Delay
R4 v Panthers @ Canberra, Saturday 7:30pm AEDT Fox Delay
R5 v Bulldogs @ Telstra, Suday 2:30pm AEST Fox Live

LOL The fans certainly want to watch those Raiders!

choc_soldier

Coach
I've just received a text from a mate who's seen the 2006 Panthers jerseys at Peter Wynn's... on the back, it says Sanyo at the top, but on the bottom, it says 'Sanyo LCD TV'.

innsaneink

Referee
dodge said:
Can't help yourself... can you? :roll:

Its not Nicks fault the Raiders stink and cop the crap delayed coverage 5 times outta the first 6 rounds.

Its quite topical imo.

Raider_69

Post Whore
innsaneink said:
Its not Nicks fault the Raiders stink and cop the crap delayed coverage 5 times outta the first 6 rounds.

Its quite topical imo.

the fans also dont scheduale the matchs you clown
so the fans desire to see them or lack their of play a minimal role in this decision

as i understand it, its based solely on last years form, which would explain this situation, we play free fallers manly, current spooners the knights, a dodgey panthers team and and under acheivers, the roosters and dogs in those opening rounds... and we ran 14th on a 8 game lsing streak so its not hard to see why we are on the delayed telecast... not that it bothers me, ill be at most of those games and will see it live anyways... good luck with your net converage of tiger game ink ;-)

sixtynine

Juniors
good work dodge dont know whether itd been said cant be botherd to read every post but elford is staying with the tigers

skeepe

Immortal
Thought I'd drag this up to provide a look at the Raiders new home jersey for 2006, thanks to james_raiders11

Croker%2cJ%2006H_334596_p.jpg

Hurriflatch

Referee
FEw things with Parramatta - Jersey will stay the same in 2006 but be made by ISC not Classic

also Parramatta have lost Chris Muckert to the Clydesdales.

Knightmare

Coach
T-shirt collars are becoming the new v-necks it seems- in the '80s the only teams that didn't wear v-necks were Norths, Canterbury, Easts and Brisbane. By the mid- '90s though, pretty much every team was back to wearing collars. Hopefully these damn awful t-shirts will go the same way, and go the way of 3/4 sleeves...

tiger_nick

Bench
Raider_69 said:
the fans also dont scheduale the matchs you clown
so the fans desire to see them or lack their of play a minimal role in this decision

as i understand it, its based solely on last years form, which would explain this situation, we play free fallers manly, current spooners the knights, a dodgey panthers team and and under acheivers, the roosters and dogs in those opening rounds... and we ran 14th on a 8 game lsing streak so its not hard to see why we are on the delayed telecast... not that it bothers me, ill be at most of those games and will see it live anyways... good luck with your net converage of tiger game ink ;-)

Funny how Newcastle have free to air games.

The fans DO scheduale the matches. Channel 9 put teams on they know will rate. You don't need a UNI degree to understand that.

Big Pete

Referee
Hurriflatch said:
FEw things with Parramatta - Jersey will stay the same in 2006 but be made by ISC not Classic

also Parramatta have lost Chris Muckert to the Clydesdales.

Toowoomba?

If so another pick up for Brisbane. :)

Raider_69

Post Whore
tiger_nick said:
Funny how Newcastle have free to air games.

why is it funny?
they have who's considered to be the current best player in the world
and one of the best hookers of recent times in their squad
as much as i dispise them, im a minority and people tune in to see them, to an extent fans do decide the FTA games but the major factor is form. If you've got form you'll get FTA, unless ya canberra in 2003 :lol:

Latest posts