What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2006 Front of Jersey sponser

2 True Blues

Coach
It's gonna be worth the wait if that is any concelation brother. It sure seems like a long break though doesnt it. I am gettin withdrawels as well.

koslecki

Juniors
Not keen on doug, i think you will need to LEAD from the front to get the same recognition on here! perhaps your a little busy and not getting on here enough! perhaps you need to stop spending so much time away or are you just tied up all the time..............so to speak!

greg

Juniors
It is good to see so many bluebag fans contributing. Our forum might overtake some lesser NRL forums in threads and posts the way we are going. It would appear though that I am the only QLD bluebag. Any others out there?

Henson

Juniors
bluebag43 said:
Welcome Newtownbluebags & Henson, come and say hello at the BBQ on the Hill next year
thanks bluebag 43,i'll be up there come06,can we wait that long?they should keep the gate open year round at Royal Henson,place of worship...

koslecki said:
Not keen on doug, i think you will need to LEAD from the front to get the same recognition on here! perhaps your a little busy and not getting on here enough! perhaps you need to stop spending so much time away or are you just tied up all the time..............so to speak!
but how do lead from the front to get some recognition ? i cant help it that i`m so busy at work and i can`t spend all day on the internet !

2 True Blues said:
A huge Newtown welcome from me Keen On Doug. How long have you been following the Jets for anyway. I reckon it's great now there are more people and points of view on this forum !!!

BLUEBAGS FOREVER !!!!
2 true blues i`ve following the bags for a long-long time !

its been great finding the form even tho my typing is slow and seing so many jets fans outthere.