What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2006 Grand Final - Predict the number of potato chips to be sold on the night.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
If you have a problem with the threads, complain or report them. If not, f**k off and grow up. F**k, I was wondering how long it would be before the arrogant Bronco fans would come out of the woodwork acting like they own the f**king place.

salivor

First Grade
Timmah said:
If you have a problem with the threads, complain or report them. If not, f**k off and grow up. F**k, I was wondering how long it would be before the arrogant Bronco fans would come out of the woodwork acting like they own the f**king place.

Lol, he's the one arrogant ass we have around this place that most supporters here have disowned and you want to make a geniused generalisation like that. It's pretty unfair, I mean I wouldn't say all Dogs fans are arrogant tossers just because you feel the need to sprout crap around here.

innsaneink

Referee
Raoul Duke said:
This topic is just as original and intelegent as most others on this forum. :)

At least you have an excuse.

Raoul Duke said:
People who are smart enough to use drugs responsibly don't end up as junkies. The junkies are the one's who give drugs a bad name. Addiction is a sign of weakness. There is nothing wrong with occasionally using various substances for personal enjoyment as long as no one around is hurt or affected in any bad sort of way

...didnt take long as this thread attests.

BWNB

First Grade
Raoul Duke said:
This topic is just as original and intelegent as most others on this forum. :)
Well potato chips are really expensive at telstra so i dont think they will sell aswell as wedges.
Because of the event being a grand final i think people will go for fancy foods like wedges,chicko rolls and hotdogs.

Munky

Coach
The great thing about Telstra is the Macca's outside.

$6 for a meal is better than the $20 you have to pay inside.

miccle

Bench
Timmah said:

C'mon mate - fan, not fans.

I seriously think most of us have been good sports, have we not? I have seen very little to no arrogance from pretty much all supporters who still had their team in the race since last week.

effnic

Bench
Whats the difference between this thread and how many ppl in the crowd both f**king pointless so what are you going crazy about timmah.

My guess is
40,000- Original
20,000- Salt n Vinegar
5,000- Chicken

Raoul Duke

Juniors
effnic said:
Whats the difference between this thread and how many ppl in the crowd both f**king pointless so what are you going crazy about timmah.

My guess is
40,000- Original
20,000- Salt n Vinegar
5,000- Chicken

Yeh the doritos seem to be a popular choice as well, although i wouldn't recommend it seeing as no dip is recieved with the purchase.

Raoul Duke

Juniors
not that it matters seeing as you ARE a st.george supporter. Got a lot more things to worry about than obesity in that case.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
By the way, rating your own threads 5 stars is pathetic.

miccle said:
C'mon mate - fan, not fans.

I seriously think most of us have been good sports, have we not? I have seen very little to no arrogance from pretty much all supporters who still had their team in the race since last week.

True mate... every club has it's dickhead element.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Raoul Duke said:
not that it matters seeing as you ARE a st.george supporter. Got a lot more things to worry about than obesity in that case.

We don't need to worry about ur lame jokes and sh*thouse attempts at humour-that's for sure

Raoul Duke said:
Yeh the doritos seem to be a popular choice as well, although i wouldn't recommend it seeing as no dip is recieved with the purchase.
Doritos are made from corn, they aren't potato chips. For f**ks sake if you're going to start a dumbass thread at least get your facts straight.

Raoul Duke

Juniors
Where Eagles Dare said:
Doritos are made from corn, they aren't potato chips. For f**ks sake if you're going to start a dumbass thread at least get your facts straight.

f**king smartass merkin

Latest posts