What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2006 jersey anyone?

cougar

Juniors
Really bold predictions there :

* Parramatta to choke...again -

that's like saying the sun will come up in the morning!!!

* Manly will miss the finals

and bears sh*t in woods too!!!

PD

Juniors
tongue pokey smiley's are grouse.

In dat case....................
mean-green.gif
&
drool.gif

Surandy

Bench
LESStar58 said:
Theres no new jersey....just waiting for a new major sponsor.

Medibank Private moved from being a sleeve sponsor to major sponsor, announced a week or two ago.

Not sure if there'll be a sleeve sponsor this year.

Surandy

Bench
parra_panther said:
HostPlus (a superannuation fund) will be on the back - below the number I'd imagine...

http://www.melbournestorm.com.au/default.asp?sec=1&ssec=1&pg=501

I only caught a glimpse of the jersey with the new sponsors but it looks like Hostplus is top and bottom on the back.

Sleeve and shorts sponsors are still under negotiation and the club hopes to make an announcement prior to Storm's first home game, ie Round 7.

LESStar58

Referee
Canterbury have Mitsubishi on their front and some home loans mob on their back.....obviously gonna be like that with medibank Private and Hostplus! Want a new jersey now damnit!

riccardo

Juniors
The sponsorships are mostly locked away, thats good. Interesting to see us wear the "home" shorts today rather than the lightning bolt printed ones (don't like those, really)

With sponsorship on the top as well as bottom of the jersey, the "billboard" effect was very strong, and it is so odd not to see Addecco there after so many years!

Still wish they'd change that away jersey, it could be a bit better (even though I'm one of the 4 people that owns one!!)

Latest posts