What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2006 Trials Thread *Updates*

Dragon_psa

First Grade
We lost our trials last year as well effnic. And we lost our first 4 games. We still managed to finish a whisker short of a minor premiership. These games mean jack sh*t mate.

effnic

Bench
I think u guys misunderstood me i meant bad start for the roosters year with the injuries to 2 of there main guys lol.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
effnic said:
I think u guys misunderstood me i meant bad start for the roosters year with the injuries to 2 of there main guys lol.

Well. a bit more clarity in the original post might have helped ;-)

effnic

Bench
its ok just a misunderstanding next time i will explain my whole comments (dumb it down ALOT)

effnic

Bench
not u bucket the risky fool thought i was offending his precious team when i was talking about the roosters injury toll already

Risky_6

Juniors
my reason for attacking him/her was because i think he/she is an idiot. that's all nothing personal.

effnic

Bench
Anyway back to the footy according to the roosters site monas injury is medial ligament injury

OVP

Coach
effnic said:
Anyway back to the footy according to the roosters site monas injury is medial ligament injury

its a cruciate ligament ... more than likely season ending.