What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Confirmed Signings

Big Mick

Referee
I'll miss Franky Puletua. Always gave his best...and did a lot of hard yards. Will be tough to lose him again. But he's gonna get paid well up there so good on him.

Corbin

Juniors
Watch Aidan Kirk....Will be the next kiwi under residency I reckon.

Very good player though.

Will most likely go into Brent Webb's Position if Webb leaves

boonboon

Juniors
Do we have a list off whose off contract and who has gone where,

Given this thread was for last years signings origionally , perhaps we should start a new thread for this year to stop people getting confused and also so we know where this years started or in this case starts

Big Mick

Referee
JOSH GRAHAM RETURNS TO RUGBY LEAGUE WITH THE TITANS
by (Press Release)
Source: www.titans.com.au

Former TSS student and Western Force Super 14 Centre Josh Graham will return to Rugby League and the Gold Coast after signing a 2 year contract with the Gold Coast Titans.

Graham returns to rugby league after a stint with the Western Force. He debuted in the NRL with the Melbourne Storm in 2004. He comes from Taree on the mid north coast of NSW, played First XV at The Southport School and has represented Australia at Schoolboy, U21 and Sevens level.

Head Coach John Cartwright said, "Josh is a very powerful defender and his size and speed makes him a very useful acquisition as a centre an outside back, or a second rower.

"I watched him when he played for the Storm and after following his progress believe he will fit nicely into our side. He's 22 and an obvious talent who could have made more money in Rugby Union - so he comes to us for all the right reasons."

legend

Coach
So who is leaving the Storm to accomodate Quinn? Is it Geyer? I know Friend and Hill are going and probably Steve Turner.

Y2Eel

First Grade
legend said:
So who is leaving the Storm to accomodate Quinn? Is it Geyer? I know Friend and Hill are going and probably Steve Turner.

turner is going i'd say which is why they picked up quinn which has made my day:lol:

LESStar58

Referee
Ryan Hoffman has resigned with Melbourne for a further 3 years....

Kidwell to Souths now obviously!

innsaneink

Referee
Ive read on this forum and others the Souths have definately, officially got Nigel 'green light' Vagana, Ive heard this on radio as well, but
.....Ive seen nothing official, nothing on the Souths site. Nothing elsewhere- Can someone post a link for me

Macca

Coach
It's not official yet. He has to review an offer from the Sharks before he can sign with Souths.

Latest posts