What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Confirmed Signings

colonel_123

Juniors
sanchez moreno said:
Wests Tigers
Signed: John Morris (Parramatta Eels) (2009) Danny Galea (Penrith Panthers)
Re-signed: Dene Halatau (2009)
Losses: Scott Prince (Gold Coast Titans), Anthony Laffranchi (Gold Coast Titans), John Skandalis (Huddersfield Giants), Sam Harris (NSW Rugby Union)
Off Contract: Shane Elford, Daniel Fitzhenry, Ben Reynolds, Jarrod Saffey, Sam Moa, Michael Crockett, Taniela Tuiaki

Any corrections please

Wests have re-signed Tuiaki for I think 2 years.

Big Mick

Referee
where do they get the money to sign him? Sure they are losing Barrett and Bailey...but they gave massive upgrades to Cooper, Gasnier, Sims, Poore and Creagh...and still be able to sign MacDougall. I wish I could sign the Dragons and Manly accountants...they do a great job.

dragondad

First Grade
Yep,

L.Macdougall Souths ----> Saints 2 years

Looks like we are also losing Timmo and Gorrell/Ndaira plus already lost Bailey,Barrett,Best,Millard,Henderson.

Have re/signed Caine(Sharks),L.Macdougall(Souths),Scott(Sharks),Poore,Creagh,Sims.

And apparently we are about to re-sign the postcode Charlie Leaeno

Big Mick

Referee
Good signing that by the Titans.

Wouldn't worry about Delaney...put him at Lock where he belongs..

Cooper is the centre you are after.

CowMan

Juniors
FEC FEC FEC........ COWBOYS WTF WTF COWBOYS..Common SIGN SOMEBODY COWS FFS!!! ever body is Leaving

cainen

Juniors
sanchez moreno said:
So who is the most cashed up club left?

Ours would have to come close after losing 5 players for next year and signing no one.

Yet I still don't expect us to sign any 'name' players.

Slappy

Juniors
cainen said:
Ours would have to come close after losing 5 players for next year and signing no one.

Yet I still don't expect us to sign any 'name' players.

What the hell is going on at Penrith?
The fans have a right to be downright filthy with the lousy administration.

cainen

Juniors
Slappy said:
What the hell is going on at Penrith?
The fans have a right to be downright filthy with the lousy administration.

Who knows. But Mick Leary our main recruiter has been quoted in an article and repeated it in an email to a fan that the club is "sitting back and waiting" and assessing our options. So while we sit back and wait all the decent players get snapped up. Nothing like a good proactive management :roll:

We are filthy but we're also used to it.

You can actually create a decent 17 man squad from the players we've lost since 2003 as shown in some threads over on the official forum.