What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Crowd Watch

mattyg

Bench
i said up to 15k ;-) it will struggle though...

anything under 15k at the roosters game, the doggies will hopefully make up for ;-)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Mostly Manly fans Moff, come on.

You heading to Telstra tomorrow Moff?

Y2Eel

First Grade
t-ba said:
We're looking very good. Star Halfback, test centre and Test Quality Second Rower all out but still two and Zero...

...The Dragons need to do something about their average averages. I'd wager they'd get better crowds based full time in Brisbane than their current arrangement...

Who's the test quality second rower? :?

Y2Eel

First Grade
bboy_insane said:
THE BEAVER!

Which, consequently, you aren't getting any of either.

He retiring so no one get him after this seaosn lol I forgot he played second row though it was lock.. THought he was on about Anthony Watmough.. That Glen Stewart Dude is a good player though...
Dont need a Test Quality Second rower Have an actual Test second rower BTW...

Calixte

First Grade
mattyg said:
Sydney bashers...where are you?? 2 crowds of 17k and 18k in Sydney...both almost sell outs. As i thought, they have gone quiet. Sydney has drawn 35k this weekend with another 2 games to come. Dogs v Titans should draw 20k, and the Roosters v Manly game up to 15k. That will make it 70k in one weekend in Sydney if the fans turn up tomorrow. 56k more than Brisbane drew this weekend.

46K. On your own figures.

Brisbane's 92,500 in round 1, in 2 games, is not to be sneezed at.

Calixte

First Grade
I agree it was a disappointing crowd for Brisbane.

Blind Charlie could see it was going to be a great match. It deserved 35,000 min.

Farva

Juniors
Penrith v Brisbane was never going to draw a crowd. 24k is pretty decent IMO. Penrith have not been in form (until now) and arent one of the clubs that brings the fans when they play away from home.

The Tank

Bench
Farva said:
Penrith v Brisbane was never going to draw a crowd. 24k is pretty decent IMO. Penrith have not been in form (until now) and arent one of the clubs that brings the fans when they play away from home.

We just smashed the Bulldogs the week before. How is that bad form. Leading into Round 3 we had lost 1 and won 1.

It really is a compliment to Brisbane's crowds when people are disappointed in 24k.

mattyg

Bench
Calixte said:
46K. On your own figures.

Brisbane's 92,500 in round 1, in 2 games, is not to be sneezed at.

:oops: and i went very well in my HSC for maths

Brissy are a one team city though, and we constantly have their supporters on here blabbing on about poor sydney figures. 24k for a Brisbane game is poor, when you consider they averaged 30k in the past few years..

Farva

Juniors
The Tank said:
We just smashed the Bulldogs the week before. How is that bad form. Leading into Round 3 we had lost 1 and won 1.

It really is a compliment to Brisbane's crowds when people are disappointed in 24k.

What??

Since when did 1 win make your team in form???

If you read my post properly, I said that until now, Penrith had not been in form.....which is true. Prior to the Brisbane game Penrith had lost 18-0 to Cronulla and flogged the Dogs. That's not form. Good or Bad.

never said they were in bad form.

fanatique

Juniors
Timmah said:
In their defence, they draw pretty big away crowds.

12,000 at kog. 10,000 at Woll but they get big crowds when they visit Qld.

It's obvious isn't it? Relocate them the to Brissy and make that 1,500,000 metro area a 2 club town which it should be anyway and then we will have more balance with real rivalry going.

nqboy

First Grade
mattyg said:
Sydney bashers...where are you?? 2 crowds of 17k and 18k in Sydney...both almost sell outs. As i thought, they have gone quiet. Sydney has drawn 35k this weekend with another 2 games to come. Dogs v Titans should draw 20k, and the Roosters v Manly game up to 15k. That will make it 70k in one weekend in Sydney if the fans turn up tomorrow. 56k more than Brisbane drew this weekend.
Okay, I'll bite. I think it's great that Sydney fans have finally got off their arses and turned out to watch the footy FOR ONE WEEKEND. And if you get 70K for FOUR games, I wouldn't go skiting too hard that you beat Brisbane's 24K for ONE game, particularly not by 56K you maths dunce. Go and sit in the corner with a pointy hat on.

nqboy

First Grade
mattyg said:
Now apply your logic to the figures for Round 1 Einstein. 92K for 2 games in Brissie vs 46K for 3 games in Sydney. Let's see, that would mean, on average, Brissie drew the same amount for each game as THREE games did in NSW, is that right? Where's your theory now Albert?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:roll:

Why get your back up about it nq? If Sydney's crowds are on the improve, then have a Coke and a smile and relax a little. Let the boy talk sh*t :lol:

t-ba

Post Whore
nqboy said:
Now apply your logic to the figures for Round 1 Einstein. 92K for 2 games in Brissie vs 46K for 3 games in Sydney. Let's see, that would mean, on average, Brissie drew the same amount for each game as THREE games did in NSW, is that right? Where's your theory now Albert?

Stop living in the past...That was so Mid-March 2007...

Latest posts