What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Draw RELEASED

carcharias

Immortal
dannyboy said:
I didn't think that people who lived in The Shire left it for any reason at any time. So what does a Shire-ite call "leaving town"....Illawong????

you don't have to live in the shire to support the sharks sh*t for brains.

Macca

Coach
dannyboy said:
I didn't think that people who lived in The Shire left it for any reason at any time. So what does a Shire-ite call "leaving town"....Illawong????

I've been to 23 countries. I have been to every capital city in Australia 3 times or more each. I have been to every home ground the NRL has to offer.

Anything else?

spider

Coach
Macca said:
I've been to 23 countries. I have been to every capital city in Australia 3 times or more each. I have been to every home ground the NRL has to offer.

Anything else?

Cities that never close down.................................?

The Nulla #2

Bench
Macca said:

Anything else?

Sorry Catrina!

catriona002.jpg

newman

First Grade
Thats going to be a hard game to win against the Titans. Their first home game will be highly charged.

Im also wary of playing the bunnies early in the season.

coolumsharkie

Referee
In a perfect world I could get the band to play down there somewhere... sort of like a working holiday... might be a bit of an ask though.

hmmm.

newman

First Grade
I could help with putting a show Coolum. As long as a good chunk of the CSSC promised to show up, it shouldnt be too hard to get a venue to put us on.

Card Shark

Immortal
I booked $60 return flights to brissie for the myself, the wife & kids a coupla weeks back - Up wed before rd 1, back Tue after Rd 2.
When I read the Titans were playing @ Sunsorp rd 1 I thought that sounded a good day out.
Now I am stoked the Sharks are @ Carrara rd 2 - you ripper. "Battle of the Beaches" - we should go with that theme & come dressed in our best Gallipoli gear.

Card Shark

Immortal
newman said:
Im also wary of playing the bunnies early in the season.

I wouldn't worry - they always start sh*t & come home with a wet sail when they have nothing to play for! Why will it change next year?

coolumsharkie

Referee
newman said:
I could help with putting a show Coolum. As long as a good chunk of the CSSC promised to show up, it shouldnt be too hard to get a venue to put us on.

Yeah ok... leave me with it and I'll talk to a few of my contacts... I would need at least 2 gigs to get my other lads keen to travel though.

Also theres the question of when/ what time the Sharks game is on. Could turn out to be massive. You guys do originals don't you? The venue thing might clash a bit ... I'll give it a shot though.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
carcharias said:
what fuggen idiot organised the local derby at our home ground over the Easter long weekend???

Fug me dead that is poor .

Possibly our biggest crowd drawing game and they bung it on a weekend when 90% of people leave town for a few days.

I'll be there.

Could be the Monday Night Football game Carcharias. That would be a great end to Easter festivities & leesen the downer you'll be feeling upon your return from a holiday. Imagine having that to look forward to hey.

Be good when we neat you guys...
:eek:

dannyboy

Juniors
Macca said:

Anything else?

What of the remainder of the 202,000 odd residents?

I know of people who were born, schooled, dated, housed, worked, married and will probably die all within the boundaries of the so called God's Country. Funny that the only other people I've encountered that carry that chip on their shoulder are Tasmanians.

carcharias

Immortal
dannyboy said:
What of the remainder of the 202,000 odd residents?

I know of people who were born, schooled, dated, housed, worked, married and will probably die all within the boundaries of the so called God's Country. Funny that the only other people I've encountered that carry that chip on their shoulder are Tasmanians.

Ok then Dunnyboy... assuming your a Dragons fan.

Can you please tell your team to keep the fug away from the shire next season?
That includes all pubs , cafes , restaurants and beaches.

..bwhahahahaha

oh thats right they all live in the shire anyway.

dannyboy

Juniors
SS has paid attention over the years. Yes I am a Sharks man.
I wasn't having a cheeky shot at Sharks fans, just Shire-ites