What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Jersey Flegg Gains and Losses

Yeah Daniel Harrison is definately from Manly. Shame that we couldn't keep him. He'll definately do well at the Dogs. Future star in the making.

lockyno1

Post Whore
There is another bloke who is a star in the making from manly as well Scuba!
Right.........

Redfern Man

Juniors
Penrith Premier League.
A little bit of information for those who are interested - David Mclean should turn up at Newtown in the Jim Beam competition. Matthew Forwood will be around for 2007and Jaye Mairleitner will be there until 2008. Corey Vlaciky for Wests and Blake Blackburn at Parramatta. Also, I believe James Nightingale has signed for the 2007 season.

Big Mick

Referee
Our squad for next year is on our website.

David McLean will captain coach a team on the south coast.

Its a shame to lose Corey Vlaciky...i wanted to keep him. I wish Wests would stop signing our blokes, its starting to piss me off haha.

girvie

Staff member
Big Mick © said:
Our squad for next year is on our website.

David McLean will captain coach a team on the south coast.

Its a shame to lose Corey Vlaciky...i wanted to keep him. I wish Wests would stop signing our blokes, its starting to piss me off haha.

I've had a look at the list. Which of those players are young enough to play Flegg next year? I know Daniela and Jenning are.

There are a lot of players there. I guess a few of the 2nd squad will miss out.

Do you know where Anthony Capasso and Adam McCrone are from?

Spike

First Grade
I know he wasn't much of a player, but McLean has a heart the size of pharlap. Also helped the young guys coming through the grade at Penrith and always gave his all without any fuss.

richies

Juniors
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
Yeah Daniel Harrison is definately from Manly. Shame that we couldn't keep him. He'll definately do well at the Dogs. Future star in the making.

can u tell me what position he plays???

Spike

First Grade
Scott Porter, former Sharks 5/8 who has been playing for Central Comets in the QLD Cup is heading back to the Sharks

Big Mick

Referee
girvie said:
I've had a look at the list. Which of those players are young enough to play Flegg next year? I know Daniela and Jenning are.

There are a lot of players there. I guess a few of the 2nd squad will miss out.

Do you know where Anthony Capasso and Adam McCrone are from?

I think only Daniella, Jennings are.

Capasso and McCrone I think are from A Grade.

girvie

Staff member
Big Mick © said:
I think only Daniella, Jennings are.

Capasso and McCrone I think are from A Grade.
Ok.

Do you know what is happening with Greg Brain, John Flint and David Thompson?

bunnies

Juniors
I've heard the following guys have signed with Souths :

Ramon Filipine
Isaac Luke
Paoa Faamita
Aaron Lai
Reece Simmons
Foisa Peni
Hala Laula

The Colonel

Immortal
paulmc said:
can some one tell me if parra have a player in flegg with first name francis.

We have a Cecil in the lower grades and a kid named Fareni Moefaauo. There is a Francis Tuigamala in our U17's Development Squad who could well be playing Flegg next season.

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Colonel said:
We have a Cecil in the lower grades and a kid named Fareni Moefaauo. There is a Francis Tuigamala in our U17's Development Squad who could well be playing Flegg next season.

the "predetors" christian name was Francis...tall guy with the dreadlocks.

Latest posts