What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Jets Jersey

Now that's a smart looking flag in the pic above! Reckon it should be the new Aussie flag.

Thought the new jesey looks great. Can't wait to get hold of one soon. Again well done to the club for getting a new and different sponsor on board this year. One thing though, what happened to the @newtown sponsor on the back? I see we have P'sham RSL on the back twice.

Jeffles

Bench
Petersham RSL also own @Newtown and they decided that this year they wanted to promote Petersham RSL instead of @Newtown.

2 True Blues

Coach
Die-Hard p/t Jet Fan said:
Yeah my mate works there and came with me on saturday. We officially have a new Jets supporter.

Welcome aboard to all NEW Jets supporters. The more the merrier....:cool:

Jeffles

Bench
Newtown Jets fan said:
i love hearing about new jets fans coming on board and makes me wonder why other PL clubs cant get new fans ?

I think the reason for our success is that we need fans to get money. We do not have a big Leagues Club grant. Other clubs do.

Speaking to people from Wests and Norths, I know that there are people at those clubs who want to get fans. We've got a bit of a head start on them.

Jeffles said:
I think the reason for our success is that we need fans to get money. We do not have a big Leagues Club grant. Other clubs do.

Speaking to people from Wests and Norths, I know that there are people at those clubs who want to get fans. We've got a bit of a head start on them.

Nah, its cos it is cool to be a Jets fan :cool: