What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 NRL Ad

Panther Adam

Juniors
Hush you, go back to the tigers forum Dave :D:lol: Im not weak and soft, if i dont work i dont get paid dude, if i dont get paid i cant pay the rent. Sad but true, thats life.

Mish

Juniors
Panther Adam said:
Hush you, go back to the tigers forum Dave :D:lol: Im not weak and soft, if i dont work i dont get paid dude, if i dont get paid i cant pay the rent. Sad but true, thats life.

Now it all makes sense.... that must be why I got evicted :oops: Doh.. I have to go to work AND pay the rent... and I thought my pay packet was solely to buy Panthers memoribillia ;-)

Panther Adam

Juniors
Not to mention having to shell out $220 for Season Ticket :( Not to mention having to cover 2 other blokes share so i can get a Coke Bottle :(

lainey

Juniors
Well I don't think you will miss me in the ad this year....I was holding the trophy! :D

Mish

Juniors
It was a great day.. I think its safe to say we all had a ball.

I wore the jersey you bought me Adam... just for you.. AND Sammy was held proudly for every shot and take.

alien

Referee
Panther Adam said:
Not to mention having to shell out $220 for Season Ticket :( Not to mention having to cover 2 other blokes share so i can get a Coke Bottle :(

:shock: sum1 call the whambulance :lol:

Panther Adam

Juniors
Maybe if you stop being "Un-Original" i will stop, however until then ... back to the Tigers forum WHIPPING BOY !!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Latest posts