What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Player Profiles

Kornstar

Coach
By the sounds of both Lett's and Inu's answers, they seem to have hit it off well and like each other (of course if they are not taking the piss out of each other and are serious, i assume they hate each other)

The Colonel

Immortal
fish eel said:
Because Colonel, I think a lot of people have often questioned Eric's committment, and whether or not this is really what he wants to do. When I read these:

I just think, sure, I know he is probably mainly taking the piss, but in the back of my mind I think....does he really think that? Could well do, and it's a reason why he may never become the player he should.

I would have thought the one event he'd be looking forward to was a grand final win.....

Methinks you think too much......

Mark Riddell said:
what One Event Are You Looking Forward To In The Future?
Retirement

Timana Tahu said:
what Makes The Parramatta Eels The Best Club In The Nrl?
Mick Vella Is Gone

There is generally a common theme amongst the senior players in years past. They are given a piece of paper and throw down a few answers as they've answered so often..... ;-)

Gronk

Staff member
Yeah taking it the wrong way Fish. I bet they were all sitting around in the change rooms having a ball with Kelly answering his profile questions.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Kornstar said:
By the sounds of both Lett's and Inu's answers, they seem to have hit it off well and like each other (of course if they are not taking the piss out of each other and are serious, i assume they hate each other)

i think they've known each other for a while, both about same age and grew up in Campbelltown.

strider

Post Whore
yy_cheng said:
I've never see Junior Paulo but 110kg and 191 cm?

I would hate to feed him.
roughly the same size as me ..... altho no doubt i'd be more muscular :sarcasm:

The Colonel

Immortal
yy_cheng said:
I've never see Junior Paulo but 110kg and 191 cm?

I would hate to feed him.

Jeremy Latimore is taller and about the same weight. The young Blackburn kid from Penrith is of a similar build as well.

Nikki

Coach
Fish, you've probably taken it the wrong way, coz I have actually been impressed by some of the comments saying that they would change Eric's enthusiam at training.. Sounds like he is ready for a bumper year.

Also love the fact that altho the new boys have only been here for a few weeks the little sledges at each other are already there. Showing a great team spirit there!!

Hellsy

Immortal
Eric is so laid back that his commitment will prob always be questioned... but unless any of us see him with a lack of commitment I don't think a response on a profile should be taken as an indicator by any means

yy_cheng

Coach
Nikki said:
Fish, you've probably taken it the wrong way, coz I have actually been impressed by some of the comments saying that they would change Eric's enthusiam at training.. Sounds like he is ready for a bumper year.

Ahhh Nikki ! That's what I first thought but then I thought they were probably being sarcastic !!

fish eel

Immortal
Hellsy said:
Eric is so laid back that his commitment will prob always be questioned..

If he performs consistantlyu it wont be.

I thought for much of last season he was average.

I honestly doonnt think he has developed into the shadow of the player hhe could be.

He frustrates the hell ot of me.

strider

Post Whore
fish eel said:
If he performs consistantlyu it wont be.

I thought for much of last season he was average.

I honestly doonnt think he has developed into the shadow of the player hhe could be.

He frustrates the hell ot of me.
well he played SOO - so he can't have done too bad - I think he was over shadowed by boy wonder jarryd hayne .... I was happy eric cleaned up alot of his silly brain explosion passes etc .... I think its just in his genes - by all accounts his old man was worse in the attitude department :lol: - but still an absolute legend!

Hellsy

Immortal
Brett Finch said:
WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE ABOUT ONE OF YOUR TEAM MATES?
CONTROL ERIC GROTHE’S ENTHUSIASM

He sounds motivated to me.................

fish eel

Immortal
I knew I'd be in for it if I dared say something about Eric. :roll:

Perhaps every player is taking the piss except Brett Finch. Must be new boy syndrome.

Latest posts