What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Rookie of the Year

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
Folau is a definate but if I had to rank in terms of career they will have well let's just say I think all of them have a great carrer ahead of them. Luke may well be an international by the end of this year as the Kiwis are short on hookers. And Folau will play Origin next year.

Jennings will play Origin in 2009 IMO!

Fibroman

First Grade
Jennings will win it. I put a horses head in one of the selector's beds to make sure. It's going to be pretty hard for Falou to collect the prize from a shallow grave in the Balangalo State Forrest.

mxlegend99

Referee
Jennings is no chance. Folau and his brilliant backline have all but secured it for him.

Although Inu and Jennings are far more deserving. Both have shown brilliance in creating plenty of tries for themselves... and Jennings especially has stood out in an average backline.

If it weren't for the media, it would be between Jennings and Inu though.

Tekken Lord

Juniors
INU has shown some brilliant touches to set up other players for tries as well, but the deserving winner is Jennings. Folau will win it because of all the media hype.

philstorm

Juniors
Yes, 'Fallover' Folau who's defensive efforts have seen him comprehensively beat the likes of Tahu and Tonga in recent weeks - whilst also scoring a quality hat-trick on the weekend.

Definitely purely thriving on being on the back of our backline. :lol:

Kurt200

Juniors
Folau for sure because he has playd more games, is a good defensive player and scores almost every game.

Glenn

First Grade
Folau should be a special for ROTY, without doubt helped by a red hot Melbourne side but still being a key component of the side.

Latest posts