What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Superleague shirts

jed

First Grade
Bulls away...
shirt07.jpg

Bulls home (may be the Centenary jersey though)
picture5cu5.jpg

Giants away...
2006-11-28_122111_newspic9284.jpg

Hull FC home & away...
hullfc.jpg

jed

First Grade
Wakefield home & away...
wildcats.jpg

Les Catalan home & away
catshome.JPG

catalan%20away.JPG

Wigan home...
NewWiganJersey.jpg

Leeds home...
25112006.jpg

bartman

Immortal
Nice work Jed.

Bradford one looks quite good. What's the go with the Wakey horizontal stripes?

Best modelled will have to go to Hull home jersey...

jed

First Grade
Salford's had to change designs (ISC owned the old one), which is why the Bulls have had to change as well.

I was worried about going with Kooga, the away shirt looks brilliant though. Our Centenary Jersey will be sponsorless, with a real "traditional" look to it, but is apparently going to have the old Bradford Northern logo in place of the Bulls.

Worst jersey so far (IMO) is the Huddersfield away one.

Fairleigh Good!

Juniors
jed said:
Salford's had to change designs (ISC owned the old one), which is why the Bulls have had to change as well.

I was worried about going with Kooga, the away shirt looks brilliant though. Our Centenary Jersey will be sponsorless, with a real "traditional" look to it, but is apparently going to have the old Bradford Northern logo in place of the Bulls.

Worst jersey so far (IMO) is the Huddersfield away one.

Nah, the Leeds kit is shocking if that really is their shirt. It looks like an average kit from the mid 90's in lower league football.

I think the Bulls' kits are absolutely superb.

jed

First Grade
Aside from the blue under the sleeves, the design is almost identical to the new Raiders alternative jersey, which I actually love. But as far as being a Rhinos jersey, it's awful.

Better than the "mustard" colour they've had lately though

That simply does not look like Huddersfield. Whats with the colours??? Claret and Gold seemed to work well with the white and black in previous years.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
jed said:
Our Centenary Jersey will be sponsorless, with a real "traditional" look to it, but is apparently going to have the old Bradford Northern logo in place of the Bulls.

Is that going to, or has that already affected the clubs sponsorship for next season? I'm all for sponsorless shirts but not of it is going to affect the clubs bottom line. Absolutely brilliant looking shirt though. One of the best I've seen.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Looking at that Huddersfield shirt for about the 10th time, its still horrible. Without the badge I wouldn't have the slightest clue what team it was.

langpark

First Grade
why oh why are so many clubs using white as their home strips? It's so gay

Leeds
Wakey
Les Cats
Wire
Bradford

are now all doing it, and their away jerseys all look better and should be used as their home jerseys, otherwise clubs are losing their character and identity

jed

First Grade
S.S.T.I.D said:
Is that going to, or has that already affected the clubs sponsorship for next season? I'm all for sponsorless shirts but not of it is going to affect the clubs bottom line. Absolutely brilliant looking shirt though. One of the best I've seen.
The Centenary Jersey is different to the Home and Away jerseys, it's only going to be used a few times. Sponsors are all on board, a few have extended their association, such as JCT600, but the Centenary Jersey is supposed to look as traditional as possible, being made from cotton and containing no sponsorships.

langpark said:
why oh why are so many clubs using white as their home strips? It's so gay

Leeds
Wakey
Les Cats
Wire
Bradford

are now all doing it, and their away jerseys all look better and should be used as their home jerseys, otherwise clubs are losing their character and identity
Speaking only for the Bulls, we've traditionally had white jerseys with black, amber and red in varying designs since our Bradford Northern days, and our away strips have been navy (in the old Skylark days), green (in 2005) or black with a bit of red, amber and white. I agree that the black jerseys look great, I'm a huge fan of them (especially the black ones since we signed JCT600 in 2001), but to me the Bulls are a predominantly white jersey, and I'd feel lost seeing them in any other colour at Odsal.

jed

First Grade
Salford Home & Away...
alker_robinson_mckinnon.jpg

group.jpg

Wire home...
VINNY_REP1.jpg

Cas will also be revealing their new shirt on Sunday, I'll be interested to see what it looks like.

Evil Homer

Staff member
The Electric Horseman said:
That simply does not look like Huddersfield. Whats with the colours??? Claret and Gold seemed to work well with the white and black in previous years.

Can't have two claret and gold shirts :)

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
jed said:
The Centenary Jersey is different to the Home and Away jerseys, it's only going to be used a few times. Sponsors are all on board, a few have extended their association, such as JCT600, but the Centenary Jersey is supposed to look as traditional as possible, being made from cotton and containing no sponsorships.

Cheers. Thats good news. I'm not a Bradford fan but I hope all clubs are going well in the sponsorship department.

deluded pom?

Coach
This is not just a dig at Rovers but wtf are they doing playing in red and blue? I know they were their original colours but Rovers are synonymous with a white shirt with a red band across the chest. This is their home shirt.They are selling their soul (they aren't the first and they won't be the last ) and chasing the pound. Tradition cannot be just tossed out of the window. Hull F.C. did it a while back and I hated that too. Clubs just expect their fans to behave like sheep and buy any old rag that they pass off. I can cope with a bit of tinkering most seasons but some of the wholesale changes are just not on.I used to love the cotton shirts the Aussie clubs wore in the eighties. Cotton has been passed over for polyester :x Greed is beginning to devour the game here.Admission prices are high, merchandise is expensive and the elite clubs just want to ensure they stay at the top infinitum.Disillusionment is setting in :(

jed

First Grade
My old KR shirt is red with blue across the shoulders (when they were sponsored by Wastewise), perhaps they're looking to go back to their heritage.

As for cotton, I agree completely, the old-school jerseys were great. But the intricate designs that go into the current jerseys are impossible.

yakstorm

First Grade
Deluded, Hull KR isn't forgetting their heritage, the original KR strip was red with a blue band across the middle of the jersey, much similar to the design they are using here.

KR had a similar design during the 80's for their centenary season and have used Blue multiple times before.

Latest posts