What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Top 25

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
What is our top 25 for next season?

1. Wade McKinnon
2. Cooper Vuna
3. Manu Vatuvei
4. Patrick Ah Van
5. Todd Byrne
6. Simon Mannering
7. Tony Martin
8. Lance Hohaia
9. Aiden Kirk
10. Michael Crockett
11. Michael Witt
12. Grant Rovelli
13. Steve Price
14. Ruben Wiki
15. Earvarn Tuimavavue
16. Sam Rapira
17. George Gatis
18. Nathan Fien
19. Epalahame Lauaki
20. Wairangi Koopu
21. Louis Anderson
22. Sione Faumuina
23. Michael Luck
24. Jerome Ropati
25. Sonny Fa'i?

Am i missing someone obvious? Who? Is Fai in our top 25?

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Iafeta said:
They aren't under the top 25 for the salary cap.

Just as a side question - Whats to stop any NRL club puttin their cheapest player in the top 25. Like in this case, whats stopping the Warriors putting Packer brothers in the 25, and not having Wiki + Price out of it? Or is it done by top 25 paid?

Iafeta

Referee
Top 25 paid. And also, I think the second tier is only like $300,000, so if you did have Ruben there, you could promote no other juniors after you use your top 25.

InLuVaNdLuVinIt said:
Just as a side question - Whats to stop any NRL club puttin their cheapest player in the top 25. Like in this case, whats stopping the Warriors putting Packer brothers in the 25, and not having Wiki + Price out of it? Or is it done by top 25 paid?

You're a real dick rider for puttin that sh*t in your sig dude. Are you effnics lackey or some sh*t??

p.s - ay yo...Scott Hall is washed up.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Bobby DIGital said:
You're a real dick rider for puttin that sh*t in your sig dude. Are you effnics lackey or some sh*t??

p.s - ay yo...Scott Hall is washed up.

You replied to effnics post like a dick, and got told. Go have a cry and build a bridge.

Scott Hall isn't in the best shape of his career, neither is Macho Man. Doesnt change the fact they both were very entertaining wrestlers.

Now get back to your Raiders forum :crazy:

InLuVaNdLuVinIt said:
You replied to effnics post like a dick, and got told. Go have a cry and build a bridge.

Scott Hall isn't in the best shape of his career, neither is Macho Man. Doesnt change the fact they both were very entertaining wrestlers.

Now get back to your Raiders forum :crazy:

LOL you're a Stan.

I appreciated the banter between myself and effnic tbh...and I did find what he said to be funny. But what's a piece of knob cheese like yourself got to do with it?

And I didnt say sh*t about Macho cuz. I preferred Hall in the Razor Ramon days tbh

OnLy FoUrTeEn YeAr OlD gIrLs TyPe LiKe ThIs BtW.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Bobby DIGital said:
LOL you're a Stan.

I appreciated the banter between myself and effnic tbh...and I did find what he said to be funny. But what's a piece of knob cheese like yourself got to do with it?

And I didnt say sh*t about Macho cuz. I preferred Hall in the Razor Ramon days tbh

OnLy FoUrTeEn YeAr OlD gIrLs TyPe LiKe ThIs BtW.

Last time i checked i wasnt a character from South Park.

I appreciate reading the banter between you and effnic, its good reading. I never said it had anything to do with me, just you got told hard.

I didn't say you said anything about Macho, but he is in the same, if not worse condition than Hall. Hall at least wrestled last year in TNA, unlike Macho (who is now grey and balding) trying to make it as a rapper.

And i dont know if you read my posts or not, but you would have noticed i dont type like that. and typing like LiKe ThIs is just my username, and im not the only one that does it.

Like i said, get back to your raiders forum :crazy:

You's a sucka for luv.

LOL @ "Got told hard" (whateva that means)...that's cool if you feel that way but no one else even really took notice tbh...So i wouldnt say I "got told hard".......puttin that sh*t in your sig is just some stan (stalker) sh*t. It aint nuthin special.

And Savage has been balding since like 94 holmes. Big deal. Hall's an alcoholic chump.

You must be the only male who has a UsErNaMe LiKe ThIs.

And i'll post anywhere on this site I damn well please. In fact you'll be seeing a lot more of me in this forum from now on.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Yes im a sucker for love, are you?

Just because no one mentioned it, doesnt mean they noticed it ;-)
If its such a bid deal to you, then you could have just asked for me to remove it, instead of coming on to the Warriors forum calling me names.

Hall is in much better shape than Savage. I dont know if you've seen the pic of Macho while he's rapping but he looks like the grandad from the movie Jurassic Park. While Hall is trying to get himself back in shape wrestling in amateur federations.

Who cars if im the only male with a UsEr NaMe LiKe ThIs? does that really matter to you?

ooh, and this forum is the WARRIORS forum, talk WARRIORS or go back to the raiders forum :crazy:

PS Enjoy watching Wiki playing in Warriors colours ;-)

Latest posts