What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Jersey!

Caged Panther

First Grade
Panther said:
I would have thought the Panthers logo and SANYO would identify it as Penrith.

That's kind of my point though the design should be distinctive enough that without those elements you know it's a penrith jersey.

mightypanther

Juniors
gunning_for_panthers said:
Cheers.

I actually don't mind the away strip, unlike other people on here so I am happy we're keeping it.

I'm one of those like yourself.......I love the away jersey. I hope they keep it for many years (but they won't).
I would have bought one too if I was a thin size 10, but I'm not so I don't do white.:(

And it's a thousand times better than that disgusting old teal and purple thing, and I'm very glad that's gone.
I wouldn't have had one of those if someone had given it to me for free. YUK.

But I love the black one they have just superceded with the new, and I love the current away one.

Even after seeing the new jersey on Jennings and Civoniceva, I'm not convinced.
It doesn't even look like a jersey......it looks like any old training shirt.
I'm disapppointed. They could have done so much better with it. Boring.

BuBz81

Juniors
I don't hate it... don't like it either... personally I think it's a bit boring... (but I haven't seen it in person so I guess until then I just wait)

choc_soldier

Coach
Our away jersey was an improvement on the last one, that's for sure.

Don't know what the club was thinking when they came up with that convoluted piece. :lol: