What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Predictions

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Dean Moriarty said:
Well, as long as I haven't run off to set up a secret society with its own secret forum before the end of season, I'll be tallying them up then.

Hello to all the lurkers from the masons by the way. Especially those with alter egos over here. :nwave:

Only the most naive wouldn't of been expecting mason lurking Deano.

Personally I think the lurkers should be exposed.

Or be openly 2 faced, like jc :)

Wonder which sneaker is beeker? :lol:

chiana

Juniors
Dean Moriarty said:
Well, as long as I haven't run off to set up a secret society with its own secret forum before the end of season, I'll be tallying them up then.

Hello to all the lurkers from the masons by the way. Especially those with alter egos over here. :nwave:

Is that like the KKK? I went to a meeting once but was booted out. I took fitted sheets instead of regular :crazy:

imasharkie

Coach
Frenzy. said:
Only the most naive wouldn't of been expecting mason lurking Deano.

Personally I think the lurkers should be exposed.

Or be openly 2 faced, like jc :)

Wonder which sneaker is beeker? :lol:

Frenz I post on both forums and so do others using the same alias. I'm not ashamed. I love all Sharkies supporters, especially the ones that I have met.

I'll be at the game this week with over a hundred of them.

leaguelover3

juniors
No need to predict the Gummy's will miss the 8, standard start to the year and as we can see at the moment, the choke begins.;-)

spider

Coach
hindsight is a funny and wonderful thing

but none the less some good stuff - with the exception of the last post

20. Any other predictions? reefy and frenzy to explode after kimmorley has another great season

20. Any other predictions? Brian Smith to suffer sacking after Brown. Benji suffers carreer threatening injury, Lance Thompson retires at the end of 2008, Ricky doesnt break any walls or ceilings and gets voted Coach of the year at the Dally M's.

20. Any other predictions? Greg Bird dally m winner if injury doesnt slow him down.

20. Any other predictions? SBW to miss more games than he plays

Luke Covell to overtake Andrew Ettingshausen as Cronulla's third leading all time points scorer by end of season.

That would leave him behind the two Rogers.

According to a RLW interview with Lance, he is looking at possible retirement.. I hope he gets through the year with no troubles and proves me wrong...

20. Any other predictions? Bird to win man of the series in origin playing lock and 5/8 during the series and be talked about as a future captain

No need to predict the Gummy's will miss the 8, standard start to the year and as we can see at the moment, the choke begins.;-)

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Luke Covell to overtake Andrew Ettingshausen as Cronulla's third leading all time points scorer by end of season.

That would leave him behind the two Rogers.

Yeah I got one right

cjs1822

Juniors
Scoring questions

1. Who will be 2008 Premiers? manly

2. Runners up? melbourne

3. Wooden spoon? bulldogs

4. Where will the Sharks finish at the conclusion of the minor premiership? 3rd

5. How many wins will we have in the minor premiership? 17

6. Which players, if any, will be selected in rep teams this year and who will they play for? bird and gallen nsw and aus. kearney and pom city

7. Which players, if any, will score their first grade debut for the Sharks in 08? filiga millington green norrie

8. Who will be recognised as our player of the year at the Sharks and of season awards? gallen

9. Same again, but for rookie of the year? millington

10. Will Brett Kimmorley play Premier League at some stage in 08? no

11. Who will be the Sharks leading try scorer ? covell

12. Who will have the most try assists ? seymour

13. Who will be the Sharks leading tackler ? gallen

14. Who will be the Sharks player with the most metres gained ? gallen

Non scoring

15. Which players will we sign for 09?
toupou, barrett, hughes
16. Who will be the surprise team (outside the big 3) in the RLWC?
fiji
17. Which coach will get the boot first? graham murray

18. What impact will Big Willie have at the Chooks? not much

19. Will Gaaasnier make it through a season uninjured? no

20. Any other predictions? queensland to win soo 2-1

Inferno

Coach
fugg me, you fill it in at the season's end and still get some wrong!

Norrie and Green had already made their first grade debuts and Dougy was the leading tackler.