What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Season Guide

HevyDevy

Coach
Johnny Bravo said:
Let me break down my initial post for you

This is an opinion...

This is fact...

This is opinion yet again...

If you or Timmah cannot distinguish between "opinion" and a "misrepresentation of facts" then it is not my problem. I too also know the purpose of the guide, it would still be nice to have just a little bit of written information, inbetween all the stats. I always flick through it to see if anything has changed.

Yet again, without Timmah's abusive post, the discussion would have ended there.

Calm down Johnny, you're going to blow a head gasket

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Johnny Bravo said:
It'd be at least nice to one year have an actual preview. Discuss each clubs strengths and weaknesses, new signings and talk a bit about the players.

But surely you knew there is a separate season preview edition? That's what I don't get... expecting them to merge two different guides with two completely different purposes. That may not be your point but it's how it comes across.

You've been far more abusive here by the way, I said get a life once, you've labelled me a whore, keyboard hero, and anything else you can think of.

shaggy

Juniors
johnny, it says on the front wahts in it, if you dont see that on the front pick it up have a flich threw and if you dont like it dont buy it, its that simple

Wicks

Juniors
HevyDevy said:
:lol:

You'd be surprised how many people used to say that ... then they'd send in their example

Give them one of those prescribed style guides and that many would do it easy

GotheTITANS

Juniors
I like it because it helps me update the players on my NRl game for the xbox. :)

plus i like reading all that stats stuff.

DeeGan

Bench
I have brought (and kept all in prestine condition) this annual magazine each year - I love it and actually look forward to it's release. The addition of each club's U20's teams is a nice bonus too.

The only improvement would perhaps be a season preview for each club e.g. players to watch, ladder predictions etc.

shaggy

Juniors
i always enjoyed looking at the players to watch thing through out the season as each of them became first grade footballers

jamesgould

Juniors
Sooo ... has anyone seen this in New Zealand yet? I'll be interested in the under 20's teams, sounds like a great addition!

steven_tiger said:
I have a feeling the Big League Season Preview is out today or tomorrow.

probley thursday or friday is when they usually come out

the season is only 10 days away yay though with the injuries the tigers are getting we wont beable to field a f/g line up :crazy:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Two newsos I've tried so far have come up empty.

janno

Juniors
My newso had it - they said it only had just arrived yesterday. It should be around this week,

Latest posts