What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Seven Hills DEMONS

chester

Juniors
It has been a long tough 2007 following the Demons, I hear the coach has resigned as well, does anyone have any information on next season, will it get any better? has new coaching staff be appointed,will they keep some of the better players and recruit new players, may be difficult when I hear Demons Sports are cutting funds for the JBC team.:( :shock:

The Wrong Eye

Juniors
I hear Peter Murray who coached at Doonside a few years back.
He may be able to attract some of Doonside good players Hawkins , Rolfe , Atchison etc

one_eyed_demon

Juniors
The Wrong Eye said:
I hear Peter Murray who coached at Doonside a few years back.
He may be able to attract some of Doonside good players Hawkins , Rolfe , Atchison etc
Tarik Houchar has been appointed head coach for 2008 with Peter Murray assistant coach. As chester said they will be keeping worthwhile players and the recruit new players. I know of several players who have expressed interest from other clubs already. Although demons licenced club will be reducing net $ input, several big sponsors are currently in negotiation and if they come through then things are looking very good for next year.

chester

Juniors
one_eyed_demon said:
Tarik Houchar has been appointed head coach for 2008 with Peter Murray assistant coach. As chester said they will be keeping worthwhile players and the recruit new players. I know of several players who have expressed interest from other clubs already. Although demons licenced club will be reducing net $ input, several big sponsors are currently in negotiation and if they come through then things are looking very good for next year.

Thanks one_eyed_demon however it may be difficuilt to attract new players to a team that finished with the spoon,we will wait and see hope I am wrong.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Paul Ivan who has played for the Parramatta Eels Jersey Flegg was in their squad. I think they are sort of a Parramatta Eels feeder but not an official one.

Cabra2Blues

Juniors
Natalie's Daddy said:
Paul Ivan who has played for the Parramatta Eels Jersey Flegg was in their squad. I think they are sort of a Parramatta Eels feeder but not an official one.
The seven Hills Demons ar parramatta juniors ,A grade to under 6's play in the Eels comp.

chester

Juniors
The rumour I now hear is that the Demons will pull out of the JBC and are prepared to pay a fine to the NSWRL.:( :shock: :?

one_eyed_demon

Juniors
chester said:
The rumour I now hear is that the Demons will pull out of the JBC and are prepared to pay a fine to the NSWRL.:( :shock: :?

Yep your on the ball chester, F#cking demons board(soccer wankers) pulled the pin this morning. The licensed club is basically broke and they got barely any cash for sport including soccer. and we played second fiddle all year to their precious soccer anyway.
Should have seen the trainwreck coming when entire senior coachig staff(JBC A & C grade) saw the signs and quit after this season.
The board basically screwed us all over, they appointed a coach for next year, assured us it was going ahead then pull the pin, the ridiculous thing is hooch spoke to the president of the club as late as yesterday and he assured him money would not be an issue.

its a shame really cause we fielded a heap of calls from players from other clubs who were interested in coming on board next year.i was really looking forward to it.:(

Cabra2Blues

Juniors
one_eyed_demon said:
Yep your on the ball chester, F#cking demons board(soccer wankers) pulled the pin this morning. The licensed club is basically broke and they got barely any cash for sport including soccer. and we played second fiddle all year to their precious soccer anyway.
Should have seen the trainwreck coming when entire senior coachig staff(JBC A & C grade) saw the signs and quit after this season.
The board basically screwed us all over, they appointed a coach for next year, assured us it was going ahead then pull the pin, the ridiculous thing is hooch spoke to the president of the club as late as yesterday and he assured him money would not be an issue.

its a shame really cause we fielded a heap of calls from players from other clubs who were interested in coming on board next year.i was really looking forward to it.:(
thats bullsh*t ,f**kin soccer idiots

2BLUES

Juniors
Thats Fckn bad, we def do need more JBC entries from clubs in this particular area of Sydneys West. Esp since Windsor joins hands with Penrith. Lots of talent out that way just need the funding and support

Stagger eel

Staff member
one_eyed_demon said:

I'm sorry to hear that Matt...:(

Spike

First Grade
f**k that is diappointing news. I suppose it's better now than pulling out half way through the season though. I was looking forward to Seven Hills improving next year.

Latest posts