What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2009 Forum Awards nominations

Nemesis

Bench
Reni didn't sign with the rabbits. so you can, as you said you would, leave LU now
It appears Maitua hasn't signed with the Sharks yet either. I guess the brown paper bag full of sponsor's money didn't turn up, so ayoub hasn't signed the deal....

Btw, how are ur crabs going frenz.... still taking those kero baths??? ooooooh ouch!!!

Roosters' Fitzgibbon insult http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/sport/nrl/story/0,26799,24985539-5006066,00.html
By Andrew Webster | January 31, 2009 12:00am

DISTURBING whispers have come out of Bondi about Craig Fitzgibbon and Nate Myles taking pay cuts in the Roosters' bid to snare Reni Maitua. :lol:
Maitua signed with Cronulla because he wanted to be close to coach Ricky Stuart (and presumably to Northies).
But we can understand if Fitzgibbon was filthy, given he (a) played for NSW and Australia last year (at the age of 31), (b) they ripped the captaincy off him, and (c) he's taken several pay cuts in recent seasons so they could keep and sign other players.

Dave Q

Coach
Frenzy gets the award for being the only on line self-abuser on LU.

This enboldened liar, he went blind years ago.

That explains why his insights on rugby league are as effective as George Bush at a peace conference.

It appears Maitua hasn't signed with the Sharks yet either. I guess the brown paper bag full of sponsor's money didn't turn up, so ayoub hasn't signed the deal....

Btw, how are ur crabs going frenz.... still taking those kero baths??? ooooooh ouch!!!

Roosters' Fitzgibbon insult http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/sport/nrl/story/0,26799,24985539-5006066,00.html
By Andrew Webster | January 31, 2009 12:00am

DISTURBING whispers have come out of Bondi about Craig Fitzgibbon and Nate Myles taking pay cuts in the Roosters' bid to snare Reni Maitua. :lol:
Maitua signed with Cronulla because he wanted to be close to coach Ricky Stuart (and presumably to Northies).
But we can understand if Fitzgibbon was filthy, given he (a) played for NSW and Australia last year (at the age of 31), (b) they ripped the captaincy off him, and (c) he's taken several pay cuts in recent seasons so they could keep and sign other players.

Are you trying to use that article to support your claim he has not signed?

Ausguy

Coach
Yeah your right nemesis, reni wont be playing with us this year.... :) jealous much?
thanks for your input.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Frenzy gets the award for being the only on line self-abuser on LU.

This enboldened liar, he went blind years ago.

That explains why his insights on rugby league are as effective as George Bush at a peace conference.

Weak. Inaccurate. Pithy.

All the hallmarks of a bloke with nothing to offer.

Get out of the oven Dave, you're done.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave Q

Coach
Stop abusing yourself up on-line Friendly, and ffs, put that Vets Weekly away.

Frenzy the self-appointed super-hero of LU, but he has some very nervous pets at home.

gregstar

Referee
geez dave.

do you ever tire of being the forum speedball?

you must be really p*ssed off with the economy heading south champ. your monopolly on break & enter is about to be challenged.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Stop abusing yourself up on-line Friendly, and ffs, put that Vets Weekly away.

Frenzy the self-appointed super-hero of LU, but he has some very nervous pets at home.

Aaaahhh the animal jokes now.

Struggling Dave.

Hit me with some more names Dave. Keep the slide happening. You're nearly down at the level of Gene Krupa.

Inferno

Coach
I'm nominating myself for Poster of the year. f**k all this modesty crap, I want an award dammit!

Dave Q

Coach
Aaaahhh the animal jokes now.

Struggling Dave.

Hit me with some more names Dave. Keep the slide happening. You're nearly down at the level of Gene Krupa.

Laff at own jokes: try some slapstick: it would be heaps funnier if you beat yourself about with a baton Mr Hero.

gregstar

Referee
you got the extra "L" as a gift.

it's for the "L" thing you'll never actually see in your lifetime.

labia.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Laff at own jokes: try some slapstick: it would be heaps funnier if you beat yourself about with a baton Mr Hero.

Good go at gregstar over a typo. I suppose you had to deflect though. You're on a fast slide down to nowhere Dave. You used to have such a well veiled good demeanor. Now the true colours are coming out. The false niceness is apparent. The pseudo intellectualism is obvious. The pretense of being anything other than another myxomatosis inflicted rabbit has been stripped bare Davey. Wipe the pus out of your eyes Dave, look in the mirror and weep

Now, the irony

Laff?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Troll Dave...........................troll.

gregstar

Referee
Good go at gregstar over a typo. I suppose you had to deflect though. You're on a fast slide down to nowhere Dave. You used to have such a well veiled good demeanor. Now the true colours are coming out. The false niceness is apparent. The pseudo intellectualism is obvious. The pretense of being anything other than another myxomatosis inflicted rabbit has been stripped bare Davey. Wipe the pus out of your eyes Dave, look in the mirror and weep

Now, the irony

Laff?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Troll Dave...........................troll.
you could say that.

but melon says it best.

LOL@SOUFFS!

Latest posts