What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2009 Grand Final - Melbourne 23 def Eels 16 @ ANZ, Sun 4 Oct* NO PREMIERS

2009 Premiers: who will it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Noa

First Grade
Indeed it does. If we switched clocks back, we'd have even less daylight. :lol:

Do you mean for the game or in general.

Coz if we turned them back it would just mean the sun comes up and go's down an hour earlier.

No difference in the length of sunlight.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Cayless has past his fitness test and will play.

Good news for him, he'd be very disappointed of he had to miss out.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Saw Joey training with the Eels.. confirms one thing.. Storm are going to win, and win quite convincingly

Joey has a horrible coaching record

Apey

Staff member
not every good player will turn into a good coach

I have no idea why they employ him if he sucks.

bartman

Immortal
pointer_jarryd_saturn-pointer__192x128.jpg

hemanthjava

Juniors
Im gonna go Melbourne by 6...

Experience wins it at the end of the day. Not alot of people will agree with me on this one but they deserve to win it. Losing star players over the years and still making it to the GF for 4 years straight says something about the team.

I'd like to see the Storm halt the Hayne train but if the Eels get up I'll be happy for Hindy. Gotta love the bloke. Hoping for a better game than last year anyhow.

jdsouza1

Juniors
The Eels have been a stumbling block for the Storm in recent years. Their last four games, with each side winning twice, have had an average winning margin of just three points. In their past eight games (four apiece) the winners have posted an average 22 points, the losers 14.5 for an average winning margin of 7.5 points.

Should be a classic!!

Gooo Eels!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts