What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010-Laurie,Galea or Payne

super_coach

First Grade
Not to have at least two these guys signed up for next year would indicate they have another forward all signed and sealed for next year. They have not be publicly linked to anyone except the two poms. I just got a feeling that they have another NRL based frontrower all stitched up.

nomarg

Not to have at least two these guys signed up for next year would indicate they have another forward all signed and sealed for next year. They have not be publicly linked to anyone except the two poms. I just got a feeling that they have another NRL based frontrower all stitched up.

Daine Laurie for mine-

Aslong as they dont keep Payne and Galea- both to similar.....

I would hate to see Dane play against us.......

you should have put a poll on this -

Looks like Galea is the fav on LU

alien

Referee
I wouldn't mind keeping all 3 for 2010 if they go on the NRL minimum salary of $50,000. I would sign them for depth. Laurie could be good off the interchange if he improves.