What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 R19 - Roosters 36-32 Dogs @ SFS

Dogs v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ByRd

First Grade
Fffssss, that was a game we should of won. We had the majority of things go our way and held an 8pt lead with 10 to go but still blew it, some of the decisions Moore made were very questionable.

Taking Barba off just showed a sign of weakness and that we didnt trust our defensive line, i dont know but i guess the season is all but over.

NSW Cup photos

Juniors
Fffssss, that was a game we should of won. We had the majority of things go our way and held an 8pt lead with 10 to go but still blew it, some of the decisions Moore made were very questionable.

Taking Barba off just showed a sign of weakness and that we didnt trust our defensive line, i dont know but i guess the season is all but over.

Of course you guys should of won it the refs where trying so hard for you.....if it wasn't for them you guys would of been fisted hard....see you guys in the finals...lol

Bulldog Force

Referee
I have no idea why Barba was taken off Byrd - that left a big WTF hanging over me. It's very important that we don't make any drastic changes for the next few rounds... until Roberts is ready to get back on the field... and putting Barba back on the bench for the X-factor. This was pretty much the last loss we can afford this year if we want to make the top 8. We must get on a roll now and win the next 7. Doesn't get any easier this week, but I'm sure if we can pull our heads in and muscle up in defense, we'll be right. Can't let that loss taken our confidence down like a lead balloon.

I hope you beat whoever next week and then Souths the week after, making it harder for them to make the 8. After that I hope you lose the rest. 2 birds 1 stone!

Latest posts