What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Tribute Song

intercept

Juniors
Already posted in the Jubilee Ave forum, but figured I'd add it here too for good measure...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdbDijV37n8

Just a little something a few friends and I started working on during grand final week. With the WCC now in our possession, we finally got around to finishing it.

Hope you all enjoy it.

saints4ever

First Grade
Two thumbs up. Bit embarassing that a few mates round a computer can come up with that and the nrl spends millions with hundreds of people to come up with this is our house pffft

I thought I was at the limit of my happiness.
Then this came along.
And suddenly I was even happier.

Great work.
The editing.
The lyrics.
And the nostalgia from '79.
Loved it all.

"way too happy" old dragon.

this is brilliant,you should send it to the club they would love it and might even play it on their website or at games on the bigscreen. top stuff. keep it up.

charlesv

Juniors
Any tribute to the mighty Dragons is worth more than what the NRL can come up with.Good luck for the season we will be there again.

The dragons Heart and Fire

BigNormProvan

Juniors
'Been singing different parts of the clip all week LOL. That's not hail, hail, hail, it's the power of Nightingale, gale, gale......

As said above, send it to the club and send it to Gallop.

f**king classic!!

Big Norm