What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

no name

Referee
Haha, I was just pointing out that it has been done before. I didn't say anything negative about it.

BTW I think there are many supporters who will never forget the SL war, and rightly so.

applesauce

Bench
Haha, I was just pointing out that it has been done before. I didn't say anything negative about it.

BTW I think there are many supporters who will never forget the SL war, and rightly so.

What do you mena "before" have you not watched Origin?

There is no reason we can do it at club level.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Fair enough, but it was a pretty sad way to bring it up.

no name

Referee
What do you mena "before" have you not watched Origin?

There is no reason we can do it at club level.

What the Fu<k do you think SL was? Rep level? It's been done (at club level) and was scrapped when the NRL was formed. The Storm did it for a while but brushed it after a year or two.

You say how you are relatively new to the game and then make out that I'm the one who doesn't know what is going on.

As for you Timmah, you need to lighten up.

BDGS

Bench
If applesauce is new to the game or have experienced some time living in the USA it explains a few things.

Rapture_Shark

Juniors
has anyone else noticed that Kooga apparell has a different logo in england etc. but australia i havent seen a changed ?????

bobmar28

Bench

They are living in the past. The time to move on has come and gone.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I don't agree with much you say bobmar... but very well said. :clap:

franklin2323

Immortal
Applesauce, Names wouldn't work without permanent numbers. For starters costs would be extreme. Even allowing for that. When you would need the names is for late changes? How would it work when late changes come in?

applesauce

Bench
Applesauce, Names wouldn't work without permanent numbers. For starters costs would be extreme. Even allowing for that. When you would need the names is for late changes? How would it work when late changes come in?

They wear a nameless jersey.... :sarcasm:

Pretty simple.

hellteam

First Grade
Give everyone a name and number at the start of the season and that's it for the year. Or has that been covered before......

gronkathon

First Grade
Confirmed

184651_10150106775295919_64138745918_6900464_8272168_n.jpg

Meriton, Hyundai, Tend Micro, MKB contracting & Blades makes a nice sponsorship package and shaow how far we have come since 2005 when we had to get a minor sponsor to upgrade to major sponsor as nobody else wanted to

Latest posts