What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 NYC Player Gains and Losses

isaiah

Bench
i'm guessing that dom walsh and jarrod wallace of the titans are moving on. not named in a 46 man train on squad

Big Pete

Referee
Wallace to the Broncos is a good move, we were struggling for front row forwards in the 20's.

footynut1

Juniors
Winger
2009 Townsville Stingers MMC / Cowboys NYC and 2010 Cowboys NYC
Don't know how he goes though
sorry ballbag i should have worded that better... was wanting to find out if anyone knows if its the roosters he is going to?
kid is a gun 2009/10 cowboys u20 and one of the most exciting kids you will see... top try scorer for cowboys 2010 and is a fullback hence the reason i think he would be leaving as they have played him on the wing 2010 but the kid is a fullback and a very good one.

Didgi

You do that NT.

What's the AIS team about? Is it the same as schoolboys or what?

Last edited:

APRIL BELLE

Juniors
AIS does not include sydney kids, its mostly qld and nsw country. The team is alot weaker this yr tho as 5 or 6 boys who made the schoolboys tour pulled out of the AIS tour as the two tours conflicted.