What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Red V Pack

SaintTPP

First Grade
Scarves were sold out after the first day, there are none left. Scarves raised $2k for charity which most people are not aware of either :).

bribieboy

Juniors
I wouldnt mind getting one of those DA scarfs. My brother lost his at the GF so I guess I'll need two. Can any one help?

Best keyring -ever!!

The scarf is also pretty cool, not sure what i'll do with the plastic zip-lock satchel thingie though...

What about Dragon Army stubby holders? We could hold those up in the air as well.
Now that would be cool (get it, stubbie holders keep your drink cool)

With that said, it would need to be shaped more like the plastic cups we get at most grounds (Jubilee, SFS, Stadium Australia, Robina, etc). Does Wollongong still do cans?

Last edited:

Slackboy72

Coach
What about ponchos. With all this rain we've been having since we broke the drought I think a $5 poncho would be great next time we go to ANZ.

RedVDave

First Grade
Now that would be cool (get it, stubbie holders keep your drink cool)

With that said, it would need to be shaped more like the plastic cups we get at most grounds (Jubilee, SFS, Stadium Australia, Robina, etc). Does Wollongong still do cans?

:lol: Yeah they still do cans at Wollongong (where they open them up with spoons) also Woolooware swamp from memory, Penrith, Newcastle, Canberra, and Brookvale I think all do them the rest like you said are plastic cups though.

silverex

Bench
If you're thinking of going to the shop at the leagues club to pick up your Red V pack, don't. I was just there and they've run out.

It looks like we'll have to wait until Tuesday and go to the office inside the club.

RedVee

First Grade
If you're thinking of going to the shop at the leagues club to pick up your Red V pack, don't. I was just there and they've run out.

It looks like we'll have to wait until Tuesday and go to the office inside the club.

Are you sure that they will be open? They usually take a couple of weeks hols after Christmas.

Anyone know what days the footy offices in both Leagues Clubs are open? Couldn't see it on the web site.

Premiers10

Juniors
It is on the website, there is a link about picking up red v packs over christmas.The kogarah football office is back open from the 4th.

Are you sure that they will be open? They usually take a couple of weeks hols after Christmas.

Anyone know what days the footy offices in both Leagues Clubs are open? Couldn't see it on the web site.

I tried calling the footy office at both Kogarah and Wollongong, and the recorded message said that they would be back on the 10th January