What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Season Launch

Bereft Skerrick

Juniors
Haven't seen another thread so will ask here.

The NRL Premiers/World Club Challenge champions, our Mighty Dragons, were any of them at the launch today?

I was of the understanding they were stopping off in HK.

Seems strange to have a Season Launch without your reigning Premiers?

nrlnrl

First Grade
Haven't seen another thread so will ask here.

The NRL Premiers/World Club Challenge champions, our Mighty Dragons, were any of them at the launch today?

I was of the understanding they were stopping off in HK.

Seems strange to have a Season Launch without your reigning Premiers?

you're right, there was a statement from the club that they were all arriving back on Thursday morning

big pat

Coach
peter doust should have been there, i doubt the players would want him in hong kong.

Godz Illa

Coach
I'm told Jeremy Smith and Neville Costigan wore their Dragons gear. Not at anyone's request, mind, just because they prefer it

intercept

Juniors
We did send someone along today....

190118_10150104792648074_6878248073_6534184_2049567_n.jpg

pixi

Juniors
NRL could have planned it better. We did win the Grand Final and WCC. I don't think 1 day would have made much difference, for sure NRL would have had our time table.

No matter how many photos you take of the bloke, Johnothan Thurston always looks like a gronk.

Also, does this mean that Adam Cuthburtson is captain of the Carlton League All Stars?

BigNormProvan

Juniors

Mitchell Pearse looks like he's sitting on the sh!tter, Cuthbo's farted and Hindmarsh has got his first sniff of it.

What would have given the NRL some exposure would have been Carney with a half drunk longneck wearing his Dally M medal. Wack a speech bubble above him saying 'wanna lift home Dave' (Gallop).

Big Norm

silverfox

Juniors
NRL have to have this week - saints dont get back until this morning and last place they would be sent is a season launch jet lag etc. Also Dragons season launch is tomorrow in Wollongong so doesnt really leave much choice for the NRL

Gas Panic!

First Grade
The lads (and presumably the trophy) arrived home this morning about 8:30am from Hong Kong.

Godz Illa

Coach
I wasn't there bro, couldn't get confirmation on their flight details so didn't bother going. Got the pic off the Saints Facebook page

Dragon

Coach
Next week its time to get pics with all the silverware methinks, it doesnt get any better than this

Mitchell Pearse looks like he's sitting on the sh!tter, Cuthbo's farted and Hindmarsh has got his first sniff of it.

What would have given the NRL some exposure would have been Carney with a half drunk longneck wearing his Dally M medal. Wack a speech bubble above him saying 'wanna lift home Dave' (Gallop).

Big Norm

haha love it :)