What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Dally M Awards Thread - live FOX 8:30pm

Who will win the Dally M in 2012?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mickyd39

Juniors
those two f wits bash the game every opportunity they get. Ritchie is a merkin of the highest order and Webster is just a dick.

dogslife

Coach
A Bulldogs fan happy with how things are going? Stop the press, this could be the new headline of the year! Shocking!
I didn't agree with Kasiano winning prop of the year, and think Lyon should have probably won centre of the year, but people seem to think the other awards aren't deserved

Springs

First Grade
This is bullshit why didn't <insert player from my team> win the award

Yeah all these players I hate are winning these awards are stupid the presentation is awful but I'm going to keep watching so I can whine some more for no reason. Oh but it's a farce because the dogs are all winning after they've been the best team all year.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Why do they mention int representation, it is clearly a SOO award, not surprising given Australia's insular view.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
What hotel is Nate in tonight? At least he has something to cover himself with now. One on the front, one on the back.

Garts

Bench
Myles deserved the award. He is a niggly grub but he is a good player who played great in the origin series.