What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 14-4 Bulldogs @ ANZ

2012 TELSTRA PREMIERSHIP - WINNERS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
God that Kasiano pass was DUMB...

NRL needs more chances of ebb and flow...

Compared to the oppositions GF yesterday, we need to have a lot more momentum swings...

t-ba

Post Whore
I've seen Des Coached sides keep themselves in games against the Storm that they are being dominated in. The second half is always a god awful cave in resulting in a heavy thrashing. Dogs better be fit if they want to turn this around.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I get the vibe that the Dogs went into this with a predetermined plan to try and roughen them up and make them lose focus. It has had the opposite effect.

Canard

Immortal
God that Kasiano pass was DUMB...

NRL needs more chances of ebb and flow...

Compared to the oppositions GF yesterday, we need to have a lot more momentum swings...

AFL troll.

Our game allows for it, you know the 6 tackle rule.

But if one side is dominant, it doesnt matter what the rules of the game are.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I'm kicking myself in the dick for not putting money on Cronk to get Clive Churchill like I said I would.

A positive for Bulldogs is that they are only down by 10. The entire half has been played down their end. If they can just complete their sets, who knows. But as I said, Melbourne's spine is just too classy.

Mortar

Juniors
Grand final with the battle of the cheats with a rediculious non-sendoff of that biting scumbag followed up by the farcical drug cheating 8th "immortal" as voted by the likes of Hadley and Kent....

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
AFL troll.

Our game allows for it, you know the 6 tackle rule.

But if one side is dominant, it doesnt matter what the rules of the game are.

Mate I hate the game, I went fishing yesterday afternoon to avoid it...

But we are getting to a stage in games where one momentum swing decides the result...

that Kasiano pass, was that swing that decides a GF

Canard

Immortal
Mate I hate the game, I went fishing yesterday afternoon to avoid it...

But we are getting to a stage in games where one momentum swing decides the result...

that Kasiano pass, was that swing that decides a GF

As stated its f**king MENTAL to suggest that 10 points is an unassailable lead.

And to think that you should invent a rule that allows mistakes into our game is Union thinking.