What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 14-4 Bulldogs @ ANZ

2012 TELSTRA PREMIERSHIP - WINNERS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

reanimate

Bench
It'd be great for the game in Vic if Fonua got a start on Sunday. He's been solid for the Storm so far.

Evenflow

Bench
How does ANZ estimate that so far 63k tickets have been sold to Dogs fans given any teams supporters could buy them in the pre-sale? Did you have to nominate your team nominate your team when you bought tickets early and they're going by that? Serious question just not sure how it works.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
How does ANZ estimate that so far 63k tickets have been sold to Dogs fans given any teams supporters could buy them in the pre-sale? Did you have to nominate your team nominate your team when you bought tickets early and they're going by that? Serious question just not sure how it works.
Well as they said it's an estimate, not an accurate figure.

Membership AAN's would've been an easy way to tell, I remember reading the Bulldogs were easily the biggest purchasing group in the initial member pre-sale.

Evenflow

Bench
Fair enough. Though i've heard that Storm sold around between 5-6k of their allocation on Monday so if that estimation is around the mark then that would mean only only 12-13k neutral supporters have purchased tickets. While i know we're going to be massively outnumbered it's hard to believe fans from 14 other clubs have only purchased such a small percentage compared to one club in the Dogs.

Anyway whatever the crowd split actually is it's just another hurdle our boys will have to get over.

Timmah

Staff member
The entire stadium is down to single seats only as I understand it.

MacDougall

First Grade
Storm leading 12-10 with 90 seconds left on the clock. Barba scores a try but appears to drop the ball over the line. The ref awards the try without going to the video ref. The video shows conclusively that Barba dropped the ball.

Timmah

Staff member
I can live with that.

Nobody will of course blame Inu for using the entire remaining 90 seconds after the try to take the conversion.

Latest posts