What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Jersey ??

Spark Plug

Juniors
I keep seeing heaps of photos with the vertical blue and red striped jersey at the moment. I thought that was just our heritage jersey.....Would love it to be our regular home jersey..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
crowdq.png

Joker's Wild

Coach
I think the club is planning to use the "Heritage" jersey more this year, at least as much as the rules governing such things allow. The current "Home" jersey wasnt selling and I think Tinks wants to phase it out as much as possible as well as exploiting the synergy between the Jets home jersey too.

Frederick

Staff member
I bought this years heritage jersey...it's beautiful...beauuuuutifuuuuuuull

Haffa

I think the club is planning to use the "Heritage" jersey more this year, at least as much as the rules governing such things allow. The current "Home" jersey wasnt selling and I think Tinks wants to phase it out as much as possible as well as exploiting the synergy between the Jets home jersey too.

The Home jersey doesn't look too bad once you've got it on. Looking forward to getting my heritage one on Thursday. It's impossible to get up here.

Joker's Wild

Coach
The Home jersey doesn't look too bad once you've got it on. Looking forward to getting my heritage one on Thursday. It's impossible to get up here.

Ugh, it's terrible imo and I think Tinks agrees.

Stupid NRL 3 year rule means we are stuck with it till 2014 though

perverse

Referee

agreed. some people have tried to defend the current home jersey, but i reckon it's f**king shit... and i'm glad poor sales figures have reflected that. the "heritage" home jersey that we've been trialling with looks awesome (vertical stripes) and i hope we use it as much as possible moving forward.

Haffa

I'm not saying i'd buy it, it was the only one in the A-mart on Queen Street so I was happy to see at least one of our shirts. Last one I bought for full price was the Suncorp Heritage in '02. I've picked up a few on eBay for $20-30.

Its crazy that should apply if you change manuafacters.

Last edited:

Haffa

The players were handed the Vertical stripe version at the season kickoff so I imagine it'll be the one worn on Thursday.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
The vertical striped one I can guarantee will be worn on Thursday night.

It will be worn for the "vast majority" of home games as well, but not all. Hope this helps! :)

Latest posts