What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Memberships

M2D2

Bench
My mate is a below the border member. We both commented on the disgusting price of it all.
Hes not renewing this year.

Smiley

Bench
It was a bad year to be Broncos member in Sydney.

The Rabbitohs game was taken to Perth, the Good Friday clash with the Roosters was moved to Gosford. Games in Penrith, Parramatta and Cronulla (all Friday night)but the Tigers game was at the SFS unlike Campbelltown in 2010.

M2D2

Bench
They are disgusting. But hey, they get away with it.
If cronulla charged that much, even less people would be members. :lol:

yobbo84

Coach
No wonder they only get 16k members. Those prices are almost criminal.

In saying that though, kudos to them for bringing the packages now, if they make it really easy for members to join/renew at the game on Sunday they should get a nice kick-start to their campaign.

***MH***

Bench
Here's a good reason to get your Bulldogs 2012 membership. A Members Only trial match against the Roosters next season at Belmore Sports Ground.

http://www.backtobelmore.com.au/art170811.htm
Dogs to find a way home

By Kirsty Jagger

August 17, 2011 - The Torch

THE Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs are preparing for a homecoming. A trial game at Belmore Sports Ground next year is on the cards as the club's new state-of-the-art training and administration facility nears completion.

The Bulldogs have earmarked the club's second scheduled trial next year, against the Sydney Roosters on February 11, as the date for the proposed members only trial match, forming the centrepiece of a five-game extravaganza, featuring every grade from Harold Matthews Cup through to the NRL.

Bulldogs CEO Todd Greenberg and Federal MP for Watson, Tony Burke, were joined by hooker Michael Ennis and club great Terry Lamb to inspect the progress of the redevelopment last week.

Mr Greenberg said the proposed trial match would symbolise the Bulldogs' return to their "spiritual home", which may, down the track, mean the playing of competition NRL fixtures back at Belmore.

"I'm not suggesting we're going to move all of our games, but we are hoping in time that we can play a couple of games a year here," Mr Greenberg said. "That's a real and genuine propsal. It can't happen at the moment, but you've got to have a vision."

Mr Burke recalled being "a kid" when the final Bulldogs game was held at Belmore.

"There was a great deal of disappointment when the Bulldogs stopped basing themselves in the local area, back in 1998," Mr Burke said.

"After viewing the progress of the upgrade, it's great to see that we are moving even closer to bringing Canterbury-Bankstown's favourite sporting team home."

The redvelopment of Belmore Sports Ground is a $8.5 million project, with Federal Government funding accounting for almost $5 million, thanks to the Regional and Local Community Infrastructure Program.

some11

Referee
Die hard membership only went up $5, second tier corner seats at Suncorp are some of the best.

Finally we have our own supporters section, XXXX Fanatics :lol:

Perth Red

Post Whore
Maybe we could use this thread to do a price comparison of the clubs as memberships get released?

Broncos
Adult $495-190
Child $245-130
Family (2+2) $1800-1260

M2D2

Bench
Good idea.
Most clubs wont drop the numbers until end of October if last year was to go anything by.

Eels Dude

Coach
Good luck getting to 20 thousand with those kinds of prices. The below border Sydney deal seems a bit of a rort considering the three games you attend are decided at a later date by the club.

I'm interested to see what the Eels will do for next year. This year's membership was nowhere near as good a value as last year's, plus add to that a terrible year of form I'd expect our membership numbers to drop quite heavily next year.

M2D2

Bench
Good luck getting to 20 thousand with those kinds of prices. The below border Sydney deal seems a bit of a rort considering the three games you attend are decided at a later date by the club.
Especially due the fact they dont offer child/concession prices. And each ticket to games are usually $18-$22.
You only get 3.
Most memberships i see, the membership costs LESS than the cost of tickets.
f**k knows how Brisbane get away with it.

Eels Dude

Coach
Especially due the fact they dont offer child/concession prices. And each ticket to games are usually $18-$22.
You only get 3.

I think ticketed memberships for all clubs are worth it, assuming you can make it to every home game (which I cannot hence why I don't have one) but non ticketed, or partial ticketed memberships are really a waste of money.

Parra's non ticketed membership cost 70 bucks for this year. You get a bunch of cheaply made merchandise which would have cost about 5 bucks to produce and wouldn't look out of place in a 2 dollar shop and discounts to home games if you pre-buy tickets, but incurs a 5 dollar surcharge via ticketek so you end up paying more than you would if you buy a ticket at the gate.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Be interesting to work out savings of buying a ticketed membership over paying on the gate for a equal seat for 12 games.

Brisbanes best seats work out at $41 a game on a ticketed membership. This years best seat prices were $52 so I guess you are saving $11 a game + the extra members benefits.

Best price saving $132 over the season
Cheap seat saving $144

Billythekid

First Grade
You only get 3.

Because they have the whole of Brisbane to themselves. Their Memberhip numbers are terrible considering this fact and when you look at their average crowd.

Latest posts