What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Memberships

M2D2

Bench
I get how they can have their home games marked up as their is only one brisbane team.
But $90 for an OUT OF STATE member with NO tickets to their home games. Is just f**king disgusting.
I paid less for the first 3 years of my Cronulla Super 6 Membership.

blukablu

Juniors
Be interesting to work out savings of buying a ticketed membership over paying on the gate for a equal seat for 12 games.

Brisbanes best seats work out at $41 a game on a ticketed membership. This years best seat prices were $52 so I guess you are saving $11 a game + the extra members benefits.

Best price saving $132 over the season
Cheap seat saving $144

Don't forget if your buying through Ticketek (like most people) it's an extra $4.60 transaction fee and $0.51 credit card fee per game.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
LOL....good idea...maybe Wests could do something similar, a members trial at Lidcombe..........

..........against MANLY!!! :crazy::crazy:
Fancy you having a dig at the 'Dogs for going back to old shacks no longer suitable for NRL... Leichhardt and Campbelltown much?

AuDragon

Juniors
Weren't the dearest 635?
Yes, but those include SOO tickets...

Prices may be higher than average, but so is the stadium quality and the fact that free transport by bus or train is also included in the price. I don't find it that shocking.

$140 for a SOO game is though! :crazy:

dogslife

Coach
Yes, but those include SOO tickets...

Prices may be higher than average, but so is the stadium quality and the fact that free transport by bus or train is also included in the price. I don't find it that shocking.

$140 for a SOO game is though! :crazy:

Trying to hock of some of those membership packages for the third tier at suncorp at those prices is outlandish! I've sat in those seats and they are honestly the worst in the house. If ever I go to a Donkos game (which is generally to cheer the other team on) I usually just buy the tickets on the first tier behind the posts as they are the best value and a better view imo. Broncs by right have at least 30,000+ members but will never achieve that at those prices. But I suppose you do get a lanyard and cap included:sarcasm:

AuDragon

Juniors
Trying to hock of some of those membership packages for the third tier at suncorp at those prices is outlandish! I've sat in those seats and they are honestly the worst in the house. If ever I go to a Donkos game (which is generally to cheer the other team on) I usually just buy the tickets on the first tier behind the posts as they are the best value and a better view imo. Broncs by right have at least 30,000+ members but will never achieve that at those prices. But I suppose you do get a lanyard and cap included:sarcasm:
What the hell are you on about?
The third tier seats are not available for membership! :roll:

dogslife

Coach

dimitri

First Grade
I think ticketed memberships for all clubs are worth it, assuming you can make it to every home game (which I cannot hence why I don't have one) but non ticketed, or partial ticketed memberships are really a waste of money.

Parra's non ticketed membership cost 70 bucks for this year. You get a bunch of cheaply made merchandise which would have cost about 5 bucks to produce and wouldn't look out of place in a 2 dollar shop and discounts to home games if you pre-buy tickets, but incurs a 5 dollar surcharge via ticketek so you end up paying more than you would if you buy a ticket at the gate.

bulldogs memberships this year saved u money even if u only got to 7 of the 12 games plus u got 15% discojnt on merch or even more at special member events

AuDragon

Juniors
http://www.broncos.com.au/default.aspx?s=broncos-season-membership

Look at the stadium map, Level 6 (essentially the third tier) of the Castlemaine St side are being optioned as either Maroon or Blue memberships at the rock bottom prices of $560 and $490 respectively for renewing members. You'd be loco to pass up on that one!:crazy:
That's not third tier. The bottom seats start at the second tier level and ends halfay through third tier level.

The prices you're quoting are the platinum prices, which include the SOO ticket ($140), so what you're really talking about is $420 and $350 memberships on the second tier of Suncorp stadium, which offers an excellent view.

$35 p/game for a seat between both 30 meter lines on the second tier, including transport to and from the stadium. Colour me crazy, but I don't think that's outlandish at all!

dogslife

Coach
That's not third tier. The bottom seats start at the second tier level and ends halfay through third tier level.

The prices you're quoting are the platinum prices, which include the SOO ticket ($140), so what you're really talking about is $420 and $350 memberships on the second tier of Suncorp stadium, which offers an excellent view.

$35 p/game for a seat between both 30 meter lines on the second tier, including transport to and from the stadium. Colour me crazy, but I don't think that's outlandish at all!

My mistake on the prices. But the second tier seats are on level 5 (and it doesn't encompass many rows), level 6 is more or less the third tier, I sat in them this year (didn't pay for the ticket), and can honestly say even if they were priced the same as the white tickets I wouldn't buy them, because the view really isn't that good. And unless they've had a major increase in state of origin ticket prices, $140 for a third tier ticket is a rort aswell. The most expensive tickets this year were $125, and we're talking tier 1, in between the 40m lines

AuDragon

Juniors
My mistake on the prices. But the second tier seats are on level 5 (and it doesn't encompass many rows), level 6 is more or less the third tier, I sat in them this year (didn't pay for the ticket), and can honestly say even if they were priced the same as the white tickets I wouldn't buy them, because the view really isn't that good. And unless they've had a major increase in state of origin ticket prices, $140 for a third tier ticket is a rort aswell. The most expensive tickets this year were $125, and we're talking tier 1, in between the 40m lines
Let's agree to disagree on the view, because on the lower rows of level 6 (let's say up to row 55), the view is absolutely fantastic imo. After that it starts to be a bit far away, but nowhere near as bad as the upper tiers of ANZ Stadium.

As I said, add the convenience of free transport, the extra perks, discounts and few dollars worth of merchandise and I don't find it that expensive.

I agree that the platinum membership is a rort, as the only difference with the premium one is the SOO ticket. Since the price difference between one membership and the other is $140, voila!
The worst part is that no matter where your normal seat is located, the SOO ticket is for the upper rows of level 6, which is why I never get the platinum membership.

If another Brisbane team comes into the fold and plays at Suncorp, I might think about the stadium membership, which includes all the events at Suncorp, regardless of code, and always on the same seat. (Expensive though as it begins around $1200)

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Panthers Membership for 2012 has been launched this morning. No Price change for the 7th Straight season. 5% discount if you renew online by the end of November. NEW 6 monthly installment plan available.

franklin2323

Immortal
Panthers Membership for 2012 has been launched this morning. No Price change for the 7th Straight season. 5% discount if you renew online by the end of November. NEW 6 monthly installment plan available.

And to pay if off over 6months. Makes it very reasonable

docbrown

Coach
And now for Gus to take all the stars out to all the major centres in the region to sign up members.

Joe's Magpies

Juniors
I emailed the WT membership department this morning and there response was.

We have not confirmed a launch date for 2012 Membership at this stage, but we will be looking to go on sale in the next few weeks.

Please refer to our website for all information.

Regards

So sometime in September

Panther_Daz

Staff member
The Tigers Membership department are hopeless. They really should be up there with the Dogs in numbers at least.

juro

Bench
That's when the Tigers did it last time, right? I recall people could buy memberships which helped them to buy finals tickets before the general public.

manlyforever08

Juniors
Manly's Membership is going on sale on Monday. They are also doing a promo that if you renew before 18th Sept, you've got a chance to go the end of season awards night.

Latest posts