What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Trial games

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
NYC & Wenty trials, Ringrose 28th Jan.
Wenty V Mounties, Mounties 4th Feb.
First grade V Wests Tigers, Blue Tongue Stadium 11th Feb.
Eels first grade V Penrith Panthers, CUA Stadium 17th Feb.

No times have been set yet as far as i know.

Nikki

Coach
Not too sure of times, but we are playing the Tigers on Feb 11th at Bluetongue in Gosford and Penrith at Centrelink Stadium on Friday the 17th of Feb. There is a Fan Day on the 18th (been moved from the usually Sunday coz of the stoopid markets. FU Stadium Trust).

TheParraboy

Staff member
First grade V Wests Tigers, Blue Tongue Stadium 11th Feb.
Eels first grade V Penrith Panthers, CUA Stadium 17th Feb.

No times have been set yet as far as i know.

If we can win one of these games would be a great start to 2012, give the side a lot of confidence in moving forward and a top 8 spot

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
We won both these games easily last year too, unfortunately it did not help much. But, it's a different year this year! New key players, and a couple of wins would go along way for team confidence.

MrT

Juniors
I can't wait, will attend the first trial "NYC & Wenty trials, Ringrose 28th Jan." and then kick-on at Wenty Leagues. Only 2 weeks away. Bring it on

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
I can't wait, will attend the first trial "NYC & Wenty trials, Ringrose 28th Jan." and then kick-on at Wenty Leagues. Only 2 weeks away. Bring it on

Me too, will be a good day/night. It's NYC V Wenty Bundy Cup and Wenty NSW Cup V North Sydney. Great chance to see all the NYC boys get a run.

Did they change the Penrith one? bloody hell now I gotta try to get out of a meeting that I have for that day. (or find another one out west to talk about employment stuff haha)

The Omen

Juniors
Penrith at Centrelink Stadium on Friday the 17th of Feb. There is a Fan Day on the 18th (been moved from the usually Sunday coz of the stoopid markets. FU Stadium Trust).

did not know that change .. thanks for posting that

might make it easier to attend the trail game now