What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Eels Gear On Sale

Gronk

Staff member
Can I pre-order a 2015 premiership winning eels jersey signed by our captain Cameron Smith ?

Training Shirt and Polo thks
BLADES_APPAREL_SPECS.jpg

thats the size chart.
the only product i would say that is not to those specs is the players polo (black) it is about a size and half smaller , very fitted.

last hoodie gone.
still plenty of other stuff left.
the 10% leagueunlimited discount is not just for this sale it's on going on any items.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Whinge of the day - just went to purchase a piece of storm supporter clothing for my son. Was looking to spend about $50 so obviously wasn't expecting a jumper for that price. Went to a very large and major shopping centre on the south coast. Only two shops had gear best and less which had no storm gear and a supporter shop which had nothing except $150 jumpers. Gee not to sure who blame but surely the nrl would want kids to be able to buy supporter gear.

Latest posts