What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Fullback

Matchball

Bench
He is just gunning for the weakest spot. Its the position that's not totally cemented in by any one player.
No chance at half, to weak to be a centre and wings are covered. It was the only spot left to challenge for.

Does anyone else think that Moltzen only says his prefered position is fullback because he thinks he has a better chance of playing first grade there ?
I've always thought he was better in the halves than he is at the back. I'd still prefer it if he was at the Dragons and not with us at all though... So close !

He is a pivot, and a good one at that. Unfortunately we have arguably the best pivot in the world in that position already. If Benji goes down this year, Moltzen is a straight up slot-in.

Bench
He is a pivot, and a good one at that. Unfortunately we have arguably the best pivot in the world in that position already. If Benji goes down this year, Moltzen is a straight up slot-in.
Sirro or Anasta would be ahead of him there.

macnaz

Staff member
He should have just went to saints and he may have got a shot in halves this year

BrotherJim05

Bench
Name 4 ahead of him ? 1. JT. and the rest ?

I agree. Benji is still in top 5 for sure. Josh Reynolds is up there IMO and Keiran Foran when he is on form.

Benji is not in top 5 for half-backs....that's why he looked shit last year

Tiger05

First Grade
All I hope is that Potter plays the best option in the fullback role. I think it should be Tedesco from the start.

Moltzen for mine needs to find another role.

BuffaloRules

Coach
I thought Todesco was only OK tonight and is definitely a work in progress, but surely he should be the fullback this year.

Blood him from Round 1.

He looks a bit bigger this year. Does this mean that he may have sacrificed some pace for size?

Fordy20

Juniors
It's only a trial but Moltzen still refuses to contest bombs whereas Tedesco does. Also watched Tedesco run the ball back hard and run in support of forwards in attack, ready for the offload. Moltzen still hasn't addressed critical flaws in his fullback play, so it really should be no contest when it comes to who should be wearing the #1 jersey.

macnaz

Staff member
He shouldnt be there regardless of Tedesco's fitness . Meaney would do me anytime over Moltzen in the mean time.

Tiger05

First Grade
It's only a trial but Moltzen still refuses to contest bombs whereas Tedesco does. Also watched Tedesco run the ball back hard and run in support of forwards in attack, ready for the offload. Moltzen still hasn't addressed critical flaws in his fullback play, so it really should be no contest when it comes to who should be wearing the #1 jersey.

Agreed.

Tedesco at 1 would make me feel potter is going to make the right decisions.

Latest posts