What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Mafia Awards - The Mafiosos

afinalsin666

First Grade
Statistics will be interesting, and no doubt debated.

Some of my better games I've died right at the end (Random #1 and DOTA mafia come to mind) while other times I've fallen into a win without really doing much.

The most winners in one game is 14 or so :lol:

Bazzi

First Grade
A few suggestions.

Best faction performance?
Most dominant mafia?
Best come from behind victory?
Best coordinators excuse for delayed write-ups? Drew's meeting, Mis's social life that only exists when running a mafia, D2010's millions of them :lol:

Apey

Staff member
Being unkillable isn't vanilla :lol:

Although maybe it it is for you ;p

Monk

Referee
Best moment would have to be Apey pretending he had family issues to stay alive.

My face when I realised he played me was like nothing else.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I liked the time I force voted Monk to kill Dutchy, and then fake force voted myself to seal it. That was pretty awesome.

Apey

Staff member
Best moment would have to be Apey pretending he had family issues to stay alive.

My face when I realised he played me was like nothing else.

haters gunna hate

i'd kill my first-born to last one more phase

I liked the time I force voted Monk to kill Dutchy, and then fake force voted myself to seal it. That was pretty awesome.

Oi no spoilers, some people still think there is a 2nd force vote :p

Apey

Staff member
I was going to include Misanthrope's role when he died, but thought it'd remove all the fun his force vote of Monk caused.