What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Player Movements

gronkathon

First Grade
Jarrad Szczudlo after an injury plagued 2012 and some time with Concord in Bundy Cup should be a great thing this season for Wests Tigers

198cm tall and about the 110kg mark, real beast and great attitude

Big Pete

Referee
Updated list with Queensland Cup Player Movements.

I included players joining affiliate clubs.

Noa

First Grade
Ellery Tusa - Ipswich
Max Fesolai - Ipswich
Christian Welch - Easts Tigers
Justin Milo - Toowoomba

KAB

Juniors
Penrith have signed Kierran Moseley(Townsville), Geordie Connelly(Maitland) and Sakeo Raloa (Fiji).

Bryce Cartwright (3 years) and Logan Geyer (2 years) have re-signed with Penrith.

Also signed Myles Tauli from the Central Coast, a big centre / bk rower

gronkathon

First Grade
Wests Tigers 2013 NYC training squad
Luke Bonnell, Luke Brooks, Nathan Brown, Manaia Cherrington, Max Dimarco, Jake Dooner, Richard Ene, Matt Fairhurst, Paul Fangaloka, Mason Farrell, Andy Fiagatusa, Frances Fifita, Dallas Graham, Delouise Hoeter, Billy Kitt, Shane Lalogafau, Nafoa Leapai, Leva Li, Kyle Lovett, James Luff, Rhys McLaren, Nathan Milone, Mitchell Moses, Matt Mulcahy, David Nofoaluma, John Ogden,Daniel Rakvin, Kurtis Rowe, Manaia Rudolph, Brendan Santi, Paul Simona, Bradley Soe, Jarrod Szczudlo, Huitau Tuli, Andrew Vela, Luke Williams.

girvie

Staff member
Tai Tuivasa has quit the Roosters.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/ca...ld-return-to-nrl/story-fndujljl-1226513339439

TAI Tuivasa had played only a handful of Toyota Cup games this year when he walked out on the Roosters.

He told them he would rather fight.

Since then, this imposing 140kg teenager has won all five cage fights. By knockout. Each in the first round.

Which is why every NRL scout should have a listen to what he says next.

"Would I come back to league? Oh, definitely," Tuivasa said. "Having watched what Sam Kasiano achieved with Canterbury this year, yeah, you start to think maybe you could do it too.

"This season, it was my second with the Roosters but things just weren't working out. I'm a Mount Druitt boy. I was too far from family.

"But maybe if there was a way for me to work through those issues ... "

Now for those NRL scouts not yet scrambling for their mobile phones, know that Tuivasa is a second-generation fighter who, despite taking up the gloves aged four, has been kept from competing by his father Tony.

Instead, young Tai played league - noticed first by Penrith, who whisked him into Harold Matthews a year ahead of time before Roosters recruitment guru Peter O'Sullivan swooped in 2010.

"And I still have no doubt Tai's an NRL player," O'Sullivan said yesterday. "Yes, he has some weight issues but the kid is incredibly athletic, skilful and has a good footy brain.
"He can make it, but he has to want it. We put a lot of work into him here at the Roosters but his heart just wasn't in it."

So instead of starting an NRL pre-season this December, Tuivasa is instead slated for a mixed martial arts bout against retired NRL bad boy John Hopoate.

But first tonight, at a St Mary's event dubbed Gladiators III, the teenager will concede almost 15 years to take on Sydney mixed martial artist Erik Nosa.

Big Pete

Referee
Can't edit my original post.

Broncos related

In: Joseph Forrester (Sydney Roosters)
OUT: Billy Brittain (Melbourne Storm)

Tai Tuivasa has quit the Roosters.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/ca...ld-return-to-nrl/story-fndujljl-1226513339439

TAI Tuivasa had played only a handful of Toyota Cup games this year when he walked out on the Roosters.
He told them he would rather fight.
Since then, this imposing 140kg teenager has won all five cage fights. By knockout. Each in the first round.
Which is why every NRL scout should have a listen to what he says next.
"Would I come back to league? Oh, definitely," Tuivasa said. "Having watched what Sam Kasiano achieved with Canterbury this year, yeah, you start to think maybe you could do it too.
"This season, it was my second with the Roosters but things just weren't working out. I'm a Mount Druitt boy. I was too far from family.
"But maybe if there was a way for me to work through those issues ... "
Now for those NRL scouts not yet scrambling for their mobile phones, know that Tuivasa is a second-generation fighter who, despite taking up the gloves aged four, has been kept from competing by his father Tony.
Instead, young Tai played league - noticed first by Penrith, who whisked him into Harold Matthews a year ahead of time before Roosters recruitment guru Peter O'Sullivan swooped in 2010.
"And I still have no doubt Tai's an NRL player," O'Sullivan said yesterday. "Yes, he has some weight issues but the kid is incredibly athletic, skilful and has a good footy brain.
"He can make it, but he has to want it. We put a lot of work into him here at the Roosters but his heart just wasn't in it."
So instead of starting an NRL pre-season this December, Tuivasa is instead slated for a mixed martial arts bout against retired NRL bad boy John Hopoate.
But first tonight, at a St Mary's event dubbed Gladiators III, the teenager will concede almost 15 years to take on Sydney mixed martial artist Erik Nosa.

Just for the record, Tai knocked him out in the 1st round :crazy:. In fact, until recently Tai's record stands at 7 from 7, all KO's that haven't gone past the 1st round!!!

richies

Juniors
for the dogs:-

ROBBIE KAMOTO --- parra
JOSH VAARTJES --- ILLIWARRA
DUJEAN MANUEL LIOLEVAVE --- west panthers brisbane
HERMAN ESSESE --- PROP FROM WAVELL HIGH IN BRISBANE
DOUG HEWITT ---- HALFBACK FROM BATHURST AND PENRITH

richies

Juniors
Kurt Aldridge to the bulldogs
[FONT=verdana,Arial]Jarryd Dodd joining the Broncos
Hayden Smith going to Newcastle
Justin Milo signing with the Melbourne Storm.
[/FONT]

Latest posts