What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Supercoach

some11

Referee
Just opened!

There's an option to recreate the league which is makes it easy for you Pete.

Last edited:

some11

Referee
Lol, pretty funny that anyone can edit the league name although its not exactly explained how to.

Smiley

Bench
Done.

Are we playing the regular or the new draft?

I like the idea that players are only available once.

Big Pete

Referee
Thought it sent emails to pre-existing members? Could be in your junk mail as I type.

If not the code is: 977290

Big Pete

Referee
My thoughts exactly.

Smiley & b4l seem game for a Draft. Personally, I feel like I'm dedicating myself to a lot of fantasy sides so I'm a bit neutral on the whole thing - how many members are interested?

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
My thoughts exactly.

Smiley & b4l seem game for a Draft. Personally, I feel like I'm dedicating myself to a lot of fantasy sides so I'm a bit neutral on the whole thing - how many members are interested?

I'm keen just for the standard game. I won't have time for two different versions.

LOL @ Broncos -> troll?

Country Bronco

Juniors
Thanks for setting up league and invite BP. I've registered under name 'The Fox'. Looking forward to competing again.

Latest posts