What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 u20's

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Become a member of PantherPride forum then Black Majik.

As for our Under 20's. I suggest fans get there early this year. This team is going to be highly entertaining and a huge premiership chance.

Bob

Juniors
Become a member of PantherPride forum then Black Majik.

As for our Under 20's. I suggest fans get there early this year. This team is going to be highly entertaining and a huge premiership chance.
Pantherpride forum, man what a pack of whingers over there

franklin2323

Immortal

Virtually the same backline as last year and we weren't as bad as we showed at the end of last year. The younger players like cartwright, Smith etc will be better for the run

ashton

Juniors
My bolter for the NYC squad is the number 12 in the 2nd team from last Sunday. I think it could be Jake Attard, Tall rangy backrower who sored a good try.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
NYC Team
1. Kieran MOSS
2. Dallin WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
3. George JENNINGS
4. Tony SATINI
5. Jarred WILSON
6. Geordie CONNELLY
7. Sam SCARLETT
8. Reagan CAMPBELL-GILLARD
9. Daniel FOSTER
10. Chris SMITH
11. Bryce CARTWRIGHT
12. James DUNLEY
13. Brendan ATTWOOD
14. Kieran MOSELEY
15. Isaah YEO
16. Nick WALKER
17. Nikko ROBERTS
18. Iszak TAALILI
19. Michael ROSS
20. Pat HOLLIS
21. Josh TANGITAU
22. Tekina VAILEA

Crazy Hazy

Juniors
Very impressive line-up when you consider how many of the boys were in the squad last year. If they can fill the the gap left by VTK, Panthers supporters can expect another big year from these guys. Looking forward to seeing Sam Scarlett and Keiran Moseley run around, haven't a chance to watch these boys.
I'll certainly be making the time to catch their games before the NRL fixtures. Always gets the crowd going when these fellas have a win.

maple_69

Bench
Going to be hard to beat these guys. Killer backline and great pack.
looks like through matts, ball and toyota cup, the production line is starting to fire again.

APRIL BELLE

Juniors
NYC Team
1. Kieran MOSS
2. Dallin WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
3. George JENNINGS
4. Tony SATINI
5. Jarred WILSON
6. Geordie CONNELLY
7. Sam SCARLETT
8. Reagan CAMPBELL-GILLARD
9. Daniel FOSTER
10. Chris SMITH
11. Bryce CARTWRIGHT
12. James DUNLEY
13. Brendan ATTWOOD
14. Kieran MOSELEY
15. Isaah YEO
16. Nick WALKER
17. Nikko ROBERTS
18. Iszak TAALILI
19. Michael ROSS
20. Pat HOLLIS
21. Josh TANGITAU
22. Tekina VAILEA

abpanther

Staff member
Looks like a good win today, for those who watched it keen to here your thoughts on stand outs

murraymob

Coach
cartwright was outstanding.He is still learning when to offload and when to hold but a big game.Scarlet at half was a stand out .I love a half that takes the line on
.Be interesting to see by the time toby evans comes back from injury if he will be in the side

chrisD

Coach
Yeah Cartwright was dominant and Scarlet ran riot. I don't know his name but the replacement hooker (playing in 17 I think) has a beautiful ball on him.

ranga

Juniors
Yeah Cartwright was dominant and Scarlet ran riot. I don't know his name but the replacement hooker (playing in 17 I think) has a beautiful ball on him.
Kieran Mosely he was Queensland U/18s hooker last year ,looks the goods,