What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Dirty Dozen Dynasty League - Roll Call

one tree hill

Juniors
After the trade went through I'm looking to do 2 for 1 or 3 for 2 trade etc.

Two of Tom Brady, Andrew Luck, DeMarco Murray, Ryan Mathews, Brandon Marshall and Larry Fitzgerald for one player would be ideal, 10 keeper worthy players doesn't fit into 9 spots.

Monk

Referee
Decided that I'm out guys. Don't have time to wipe my own arse anymore, let alone take care of my FF teams.

abpanther

Staff member
I'm down for another league if you have any absentee owners

You're in mate, you can take over Monk's team

PM me your email address and I'll send you an invite

Still waiting for Jordo Sharks and Dragonfire, I'll PM them

abpanther

Staff member
We've got everyone on board, get your keepers set by the end of June, will confirm draft start

abpanther

Staff member
Given that this draft is only 10 rounds, do people wanna kick off ASAP or prefer to wait a little longer?

Eddie Lab

Juniors
pre season kicks off next month and the season the month after so we should probably get these going soon. they took about a month each last year so it isn't like we are going that early

abpanther

Staff member
Sorry guys I just realised we're waiting on Dragonfire in this league too

Might be time to replace him but don't have anyone on standby

abpanther

Staff member
How much longer do you think we should give Dragonfire before we repalce him? I've emailed and received no reply

zombie jesus

Staff member
I think it's been long enough if there's someone ready to take over. He's usually here by now.

nick87

Coach
Yeah i think we start looking for replacement owners, we've got to start getting these things moving along