What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 FFBRL Draft Thread

Bazal

Post Whore
Not to my knowledge. Still available in ASRL, if he was retired they'd have deleted him for sure. He signed with someone else and is no longer at Warrington but he's still playing

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Not to my knowledge. Still available in ASRL, if he was retired they'd have deleted him for sure. He signed with someone else and is no longer at Warrington but he's still playing

He hasn't signed, but I suppose if Jamie Simpson is still playing, then so is he.

Bazal

Post Whore
You are correct. He was released and is yet to sign for anyone.

If Mis wants me to re-pick I will

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I'm happy to let it go given he hasn't actually retired. He is still technically available. Just figured it was worth pointing out more for your sake as it could be a dud draft.

Bazal

Post Whore
I just needed a goal kicker mostly. So given he keeps his stats for this season he suits my needs

whall15

Coach
Just looked and there's only one player in my starting 13 without at least an 8 in either attack or defence.

Didgi

I missed mickyj.

Can we just start a thread called "my team is better than yours" and keep him busy?

whall15

Coach
My team is probably the best on paper, it's just a shame that they're coached by the FFBRL equivalent of Stephen Kearney.

Latest posts