What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 LU Dynasty League Rookie/FA Draft

kurt faulk

Coach

well done guys, we got through that very quickly.

i will go and import the last of the players at fleaflicker and then you can drop and add as you please.

Cupid Stunt

I'll happily take Matt prater back. Didn't think he'd last this long.

Tossed up between him & a DEF for my final pick. Went DEF & hoped to grab him when the free-for-all started. Obviously didn't, but got some Dawson character. Apparently he hoofs it ok... ;-)

Big Tim

First Grade
Hahaha it's like high school when they'd block all games. Some of the smart computer guys figured out how to get around it by using a different proxy server.

Its actually a self imposed ban.

You can only spend so long on news websites before you have read anything.

You can spend a whole day reading forums such as this.

Always a pleasure when dealing with such fine people as yourselves.

Looking forward to the season now. Lets get it on.

Stonecutter

First Grade
not at all. tavon is gonna be a weapon and britt is showing quick how to be a pro, how to use his physicality and get some swagger going on. gonna be a good year.

I love the Tavon pick...however for years before they have been drafting wr's and te's for the first 3 rounds that simply aren't performing to expectations. I know they took Quick high in the draft after Blackmon got selected before their pick. I can't remember quick doing anything so far.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Thanks for the work kurt.

If I can have the nerve and hold onto players with dynasty value that I just drafted despite initial results, i'll hopefully worm my way to a playoff contender.

kurt faulk

Coach
I love the Tavon pick...however for years before they have been drafting wr's and te's for the first 3 rounds that simply aren't performing to expectations. I know they took Quick high in the draft after Blackmon got selected before their pick. I can't remember quick doing anything so far.

don't worry about the years before. they had clowns running the show back then. now they have competent football people in charge. and quick was always a project. this will be the year that it clicks for him.

Stonecutter

First Grade
In another redraft league, I kept raving about Austin as soon as the rams drafted him. One of my mates took him 3rd round hahah. 14 team league as well. Unfortunately I took Richardson 8th overall.

Latest posts