What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Origin: Game 2

84 Baby

Referee
Lozza don't ruin the good vibes around you at moment. Just look at Inglis' involvement in game 1 to see why moving Hayne to centre would be bad idea. Hoppa & Mansour for the Morriseses & Jackson for Watmough

jason taylor

Bench
Lozza don't ruin the good vibes around you at moment. Just look at Inglis' involvement in game 1 to see why moving Hayne to centre would be bad idea. Hoppa & Mansour for the Morriseses & Jackson for Watmough

Bird will slot back in as well.

jono

Juniors
Josh Mansour was an absolute beast last Saturday.....you could toss a coin between him and Taufua and either way come out a winner.
Hoppa had the centre spot in his keeping up until his worst defensive game of the year but he is still the best option.
1.Hayne
2.Mansour
3.Hopoate
4.Jennings
5.Tupou

Gronk

Staff member
I'm cringing at these reports that Lozza is thinking about Hayne in the centres.

TheParraboy

Staff member

What about Tweety (bird)

84 Baby

Referee
Bird will slot back in as well.

Not convinced he is an improvement over Hoffman or Lewis. Jackson IMO is an improvement over all 3. Still Scott earned his spot when I didn't think he would, so perhaps Bird can take nuffy Hoffman's spot

Parra Pride

Referee
Not convinced he is an improvement over Hoffman or Lewis. Jackson IMO is an improvement over all 3. Still Scott earned his spot when I didn't think he would, so perhaps Bird can take nuffy Hoffman's spot

Bird always steps up in Origin, but he isn't an improvement over Hoffman, and an untested player is an improvement over him? :crazy:

Joely01

Bench

:lol:
Bird is one of the first picked for NSW every time he is available

spiderdan

Bench
happy for tonga if he's selected but i think we are playing the dogs potentially without hayne, hopoate, tonga and peats. if that's the case hopefully the replacements can adjust.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Plus when Thurston gets injured tonight and Norman has a blinder and gets called up, we will have to play the Dogs without him as well.

Chipmunk

Coach
Plus when Thurston gets injured tonight and Norman has a blinder and gets called up, we will have to play the Dogs without him as well.

When they make Sandow the utility off the bench we will have no quality players left at all. We will be more bare than a lingerie model after a wax job!

Latest posts