What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 premiership chances

hooch is crazy

Juniors
Broncos supporter here. I've always had a soft spot for the Cowboys, though. Brisbane have about as much hope of winning this comp as they do of flying over and winning the upcoming NFL season so I'm looking forward to seeing NQ have a decent crack.

Is there an expectation among the fans that they have a better or even equal chance than the last couple of years?

DMS

Juniors
I love the Cowboys and would love nothing more than a Premiership.....but I don't think we are a consistent enough footy team this year to get there.....always hope though

Valheru

Coach
I think top 4 is essential if you want to win a comp under this finals system especially for a no Sydney team. If you do jag a top 4 spot and win week 1, look out. is Townsville eligible to host week 3 matches or does it have to go to Suncorp?

Latest posts