What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Squad and our depth

dragonsman4eva

Juniors
Fullbacks- Dugan, Quinlan, Cummins??
Wingers- Morris, nightingale, Vidot, Goodwin,Brennan
Centres- Beale, Farrell, runciman,
Halves- Widdop,Williams,Seijka,Stanley,Drinkwater
Props- Hunt,Debelin,Seru,Stockwell,Cooper
Hookers- Rein,King,Garvey,Cook
Back row-Creagh, Thompson, Frizzell,Merrin,Harrison,Bird

We have a lot of players that can play different positions and are versatile.

If price wants to keep his job he has to make the tough calls straight away on players that are playing poor like Maguire is doing with souths this year.

I'm really liking our depth will be interesting to see what happens.

tumbidragon

First Grade

Saint Anger

Juniors
Pointless.

Doesn't matter who is in our squad, or what depth we have if Price is still out coach.

The guy is a disease that needs to be eradicated.

Father Ted

First Grade
It's true though ..
Coaching staff Price and McGregor, Price and McGregor, Price and McGregor

twinkletoes

Juniors
Fullbacks- Dugan, Quinlan, Cummins??
Wingers- Morris, nightingale, Vidot, Goodwin,Brennan
Centres- Beale, Farrell, runciman,

If price wants to keep his job he has to make the tough calls straight away on players that are playing poor like Maguire is doing with souths this year.

I still think we are skinny in the centres and forwards. Beale has played a little centre but not a lot, Farrell has played mainly "reserve grade", Runciman is a great prospect, but inexperienced.

The forwards apart from Thompson are much the same as this year..and get walloped week after week. DeBelin & Stockwell may develop more but in the back part of the current season they are fading.

The halves will certainly be a lot stronger, which is extremely important.

aaronsdragons

Juniors
Dugan, B.Morris, Beale, Farrell, Nightingale, Quinlan, Widdop, De Belin, Rein, Hunt, Harrison, Creagh, Merrin.. Stockwell, Thompson, Frizell, Vidot

Smurf

Juniors
Just need a strong Coach to take this squad over.
Should we keep losing this year I am sure there will be changes.
At least I hope ( and Pray ) there will be.

possm

Coach
If the hiring of a new coach depends on performance of the current coach, the decision should have been made ages ago and there should not have been an extension to Price's contract.

Saint Anger

Juniors
Fullbacks- Dugan, Quinlan, Cummins?? Nightingale
Wingers- Morris, nightingale, Vidot, Goodwin,Brennan, Runciman
Centres- Beale, Farrell, runciman, Prior

Just got more depth ! :roll:

Fire

First Grade
I don't rate Beale as a player. Seems like a decent young bloke who has just started a family and has his head screwed on right, but he didn't impress me at fullback. I can't see him doing anything in the centres.

Happy to be proved wrong.

KiamaSaint

Coach
I think centre is potentially a weak area but prop is weaker. Really need one more good, hard head prop. And Kyle has played plenty of centre.

smi962

First Grade
I have been stgill'd from the other thread. The squad is looking absolutely horrendous for next year. It is ten times worse than this year and everyone's development will go backwards :lol:

nontime111

Juniors
man, thats crap, as Price will be DICED!! a New coach and with a better team things will be on the Up ! Style and Runciman in the centres will come good, and Widdop and Williams in the halves will make all the dif....yep one or 2 big mungrel props to go with young Jack will see us in good stead! Chins up, this is the last season of pain I can tell, NO way our proud club is gonna tolerate PRICE for one more season no way!! We always RISE, never down for long... and if the board dont evict the pussy well well damn well TAKE TO THE STREETS!! Like the SOS movement in 95 when they tried to merge us with Roorters!! GO THE DRAGONS!!!