What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Team

Pomoz

Bench
No one is writing them off. The whole talk the off season has been whether our 2 stable wingers in Mansour/Simmons. Can hold off the young guys with far more talent. The answer so far is not even close...whether that is the case mid season we will soon find out.

MX is right both were terrible the Tigers trial. Though only early days what til the can ease into their normal games they should be great
Fair enough, but all four of them should be worried about Nabuli. When he recovers from his injury, he could be a brilliant winger who will be hard to keep out.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Yeah i find a back 3 of Moylan, Simmons and Mansour to be too slow and lack any excitement. But honestly, theyre the safe options and the exciting options haven't set the trials or 9's games alight like they should have.

I want Kev, Naboili and Roberts to teplace them. But not before they're actually going to strengthen the team.

I don't know about Naiqama, but I see a LOT of dropped ball coming from Nabuli and Roberts.

franklin2323

Immortal
Fair enough, but all four of them should be worried about Nabuli. When he recovers from his injury, he could be a brilliant winger who will be hard to keep out.

Yeah he looked good in the trial and was decent in the 9's little things more then the speed we know he has. Like a kick in the 1st trial. Nabuli last year sprints up even he had no chance to catch it. This year he backed off so he could make the tackle on the fullback

Kilkenny

Coach
Disappointing to pick up a few injuries in the trials which could be disruptive leading into our season opener against the Knights. The injuries to Nabuli, Roberts and Jennings particularly disappointing given it would have been good to have them fit and available to put pressure on the incumbents. By all accounts with those fit and available for selection there are probably only one or two positions up for grabs.

panthersam

Juniors
Less than a week to go now boys and minus Sika it looks as if we will have a full strength team running out onto the park for Round 1. So pumped for next Saturday!!

Panther Pete

Juniors
This is the most excited I have been for the start of a season in a very long time. Over the years I don't think we have won the first game too many times, hopefully we can turn it around this year!

Blues Riff

Bench
I can't wait for it to start.
We've got high quality players, better depth than most and a good attitude.
I thinks guys like Taylor, Peachy and Segs will make an impact.
The team's virtually picked itself.
I predict a few shockers along the way and a bit of flak from the media.
Ultimately, we'll win more than we lose and get in the 8.
Bring it on.

Latest posts